The Fire and Ice Mystery Box

Shield throw for a new skill?

yes please.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Not quite as hype for this as the Chaos & Order box, but still, nice.

Dem wind and character effects tho.
Last edited by SageWindu on Dec 9, 2017, 4:24:26 PM
"
TuroviK wrote:
Gating the first golem MTX in a mystery? Fuck you GGG. Seriously, fuck you.

I can't wait for these dumb loot boxes to be made illegal.

I second that!
Woaw awesome boxes, so far on 19 try :
30*19 = 570 point cost

4*frog 30 (i don't counted multiple of the same crap item xd)
1* ice shield 180
1* ice helmet 130
1* ice tiger 160
2* fire brick 50*2
1* ice cloak 230
1* fire boot 80
1* fire gloves 80
1* ice gloves 80
1* ice horn 100
1* fire horn 100
1* ice portal 150
1* fire portal 150
1* fire lion 160
1* fire print 80

Value : 1810 (around 900value if discounted to 50% later so still a great deal^^)

And since you can FUSE 1 ice item with 1 fire equivalent, it makes Double loots usefull to get a combined version, so great idea GGG^^.
Last edited by Bakudan on Dec 9, 2017, 4:27:25 PM

Fire and Ice... Approved!
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Dec 9, 2017, 4:59:23 PM
Imagine - opening a bunch of thous boxes and only getting ice bricks XD
"
GGG trolling me. Bought two boxes and got Fire shield in first then Ice shield in other.

At least you got some kind of armor piece. I got Dragon Flame Dash.
Reminder to NEVER EVER BUY BOXES!
GGG I spend plenty of money on your game but this is obscene. (Forum avatar bars don't show the half of it, I don't like most of the supporter pack gear.)

I should have listened to myself after the winter mystery box years ago, never again.

Had a few points left over, bought 4 boxes. Two Ice Horns (once ice brick and one ice glove).

Really? REALLY.

Loot boxes like this are only acceptable in certain cases - for example Dota 2, which guarantees NO DUPLICATES.

I have ten Stormcloud Arctic Armour effects. TEN!
Over 100 Northern Lights still.
Duplicates of arctic portals.
Duplicates of ice crown effects.
Duplicates of arctic footprints.
Duplicates of ice nova effects.
Etc.
etc.

I bought, idk, maybe $200 worth of winter boxes hoping for the arctic armor set and the lynx. Never got either, not one piece. Eventually bought the armor set when it was released.

I've been waiting years for decent fire-based MTX. Looks like I'll be waiting another ~5 months.
"
DrAssclown wrote:
"
Greymane2k wrote:
"
DrAssclown wrote:
What are you going to do GGG when they make Loot boxes illegal? it cant come soon enough

They're one of the few companies that actually lists the tiers of items, gives the rarity of each tier, and gives the actual point value. They give you every bit of information you could need to calculate whether you think these are positive or negative value to gamble on. They're doing it properly and ethically. If you have a problem with loot boxes just ignore them and wait for the items to go on sale in a few months.

Did you just say that locking items behind loot boxes is ethical? No its not ethical in anyway shape or form. Just because they post the rarity of getting the stuff in the box doesn't make it ok to fuck you. Just release the stuff and let people buy it.

they do release it at the end you broke brain retard
Very cool.Looking forward to when they go on sale.
Last edited by ArcheAngel on Dec 9, 2017, 5:01:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info