Multistrike/Spell Echo not working properly on Spectres

On both Kitava's Heralds and the Skeleton cages from towers, multistrike is giving bonus attack speed, but not repeating any attacks (including single target default attacks).

Haven't tested others but will probably soon.

EDIT: Spell Echo doesn't work on Solar Guards anymore. They do cast faster but no repeats.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Dec 9, 2017, 5:14:34 PM
Last bumped on Jan 6, 2018, 1:24:14 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have Kitava Heralds like spectres, they doesnt repeat attacks, it easy to spot while they slam, they slam once. Probably other melee minions have same bug with multistrike, GGG need to check that.
Last edited by Tihi1982 on Dec 9, 2017, 3:34:04 AM
Spell Echo has different mechanics now with solar guards, it kinda looks like the projectile is getting echo'd but the beam is definitely only getting cast faster now.

Might be a bug, might be a fix.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Dec 9, 2017, 3:13:34 PM
I wanna bump this.

I checked for the "cannot support minion text" as we have on the new gems but nothing.

I also tried multistrike on cleave bears and some other minions and they sure as hell do get the attack speed but not the multiattack.

Last edited by Grekenfailed on Dec 9, 2017, 7:22:09 PM
I hope its a bug, cause thats so messed up...they keep removing things from echo, really starting to get on my nerves
Bumping thread, huge problem
bump. this problem needs to be fixed asap
"
TheuberClips wrote:
On both Kitava's Heralds and the Skeleton cages from towers, multistrike is giving bonus attack speed, but not repeating any attacks (including single target default attacks).

Haven't tested others but will probably soon.

EDIT: Spell Echo doesn't work on Solar Guard beams anymore. They do cast the beam faster though.

Hey,

This was unintended, as far as I'm aware.
I can't give a specific eta, but we'll get this fixed up asap.

Sorry for all the grief!
I hope the multi/echo not working on the attacks/spells will be fixed soon i was about to switch to spectres but ill stick to srs untill its fixed up i guess.
ign:SerCleavy
Will this be fixed in next patch?? playing spectre/flame guard build right now just getting into maps .. guess ill keep my SRS in 5 link instead of the spectres.. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info