Multistrike/Spell Echo not working properly on Spectres

"
Granox wrote:
Will this be fixed in next patch?? playing spectre/flame guard build right now just getting into maps .. guess ill keep my SRS in 5 link instead of the spectres.. :(

What part of no eta didn't you understand? It'll get fixed when it gets fixed....they know about it and are working on it.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I honestly can't tell what is worse in this game, the people who make it or the community. Bumped for the fun of it, have a great day. Going back to WoW till this trash gets cleaned up. Another horrible patch release, not surprised honestly.
Any fellow summoners recommend an alternative to Solar's for mapping until the bug is fixed?

Finding they are dropping off pretty hard around t10 now when the map has anything that buffs monster hp/res.
"
Cataract wrote:
Any fellow summoners recommend an alternative to Solar's for mapping until the bug is fixed?

Finding they are dropping off pretty hard around t10 now when the map has anything that buffs monster hp/res.

Frost sentinels appear to be working as intended. While doing a bit less damage at least they freeze, so that's something + no echo solar guard < echo frost sentinels dps wise
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
On both Kitava's Heralds and the Skeleton cages from towers, multistrike is giving bonus attack speed, but not repeating any attacks (including single target default attacks).

Haven't tested others but will probably soon.

EDIT: Spell Echo doesn't work on Solar Guard beams anymore. They do cast the beam faster though.

Hey,

This was unintended, as far as I'm aware.
I can't give a specific eta, but we'll get this fixed up asap.

Sorry for all the grief!

You're probably aware already, but just in case, this bug affects golems as well (both Multi and Echo).
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
if im not mistaken mage skeletons cant spell echo or at least not with my pledge of hands and not sure if frost sentinels too, but they attack weird...
any update on a fix to this? really starting to be a drag on progression :/
"
WOH wrote:

Guessing it's not on the top of the pile of things to do immediately after launch weekend for the team. I wouldn't expect a fix for this for another day or more. Starting to feel like rerolling for the time being.
Last edited by Cataract on Dec 10, 2017, 12:56:16 PM
Im 68 now and realized this problem .. cant go into mapping cause of this..
PLS GGG .. take not so long time to fix this :-/
"
Cataract wrote:
"
WOH wrote:

Guessing it's not on the top of the pile of things to do immediately after launch weekend for the team.

Considering that it's in their "High Priority" list in the Known Bugs sticky, your statement couldn't be further from the truth.

They are human beings and need some rest and a day off since they have been going for a solid week straight without one. That, and it IS the weekend after all.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info