War for the Atlas is now live!

"
256mosh wrote:
"
wish there was a longer break between leagues. 4days is negligible. Need more time to sort out my tabs from harb and enjoy the new lewtz, characters, and trade in lowly standard.....

idk where you've been... This has been coming out, announced, a 10d race and everyone knew Harbinger was coming to an end MONTHS ago... and you were where? Tell me active and I will laugh harder than *(**

no. the time between harbinger items merging into standard and the new league starting was only some days.

it's understandable to not let the hardcore fans some breather to avoid them playing other games but the elephant in the room obviously is streamers who basically lose income every day between leagues.

as a thank you, streamers supposedly advertise the game for free and make the game attractive for players who don't want or aren't be able to think themselfes or want to have the best builds spoiled to them to fake some elite status they don't really deserve.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
256mosh wrote:
"
wish there was a longer break between leagues. 4days is negligible. Need more time to sort out my tabs from harb and enjoy the new lewtz, characters, and trade in lowly standard.....

idk where you've been... This has been coming out, announced, a 10d race and everyone knew Harbinger was coming to an end MONTHS ago... and you were where? Tell me active and I will laugh harder than *(**

Only active in real life raising a family and making a living, son. The attention and time in which the game demands, I can not give, but support I happily will...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
The attention and time in which the game demands, I can not give, but support I happily will...

lately discovered that for some which i considered hardcore fans on reddit, 15$ support for a map stash tab is too much and a reason to call ggg "greedy". lol

is it a general thing that those who play the game casually support the most? is ggg pampering the wrong clientel?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Please GGG, I saw the Chaos Orb Helmet in poe.db

I need it now
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Drop is still worst I saw anywhere, seems it is unfix-able.
Last edited by Coolmer on Dec 9, 2017, 2:24:44 PM
Nice job guys, got in really fast and abyss is decent.
looking forward to release on xbox :^)
I thought GGG said they wanted to keep the game equal on both platforms, yet XBOX release is "Soon after pc". That's not equal at all. Xbox is also lacking other basic features that pc has. Are they going to be upgraded?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info