War for the Atlas is now live!

"
Morgath wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
Would it be possible to get an ETA on when Abyss packs might appear? I've scoured the forums, Reddit, and Twitter and either I'm blind or there's been zero communication about it.

From this article:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2034898

"You won't see the Abyss Supporter Packs or new stash tab before 3.1.0 launches. We don't have a date to announce for these yet, but we'll keep you posted."

This could mean release will be delayed like the Harbinger Supporter Packs.
So around wednesday if they are fast.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
wish there was a longer break between leagues. 4days is negligible. Need more time to sort out my tabs from harb and enjoy the new lewtz, characters, and trade in lowly standard.....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Waiting for the Abyss packs.

The new league is great. Good work!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
more skill effects~ and abyss support pack pls~~
The server lag is unreal. I thought things would have been managed by now, but wow. Kicked every 10-20m for nothing and losing progress and letting streamers RIPPPPPPP through the game. Nice.
"
wish there was a longer break between leagues. 4days is negligible. Need more time to sort out my tabs from harb and enjoy the new lewtz, characters, and trade in lowly standard.....

idk where you've been... This has been coming out, announced, a 10d race and everyone knew Harbinger was coming to an end MONTHS ago... and you were where? Tell me active and I will laugh harder than *(**
"
Morgath wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
Would it be possible to get an ETA on when Abyss packs might appear? I've scoured the forums, Reddit, and Twitter and either I'm blind or there's been zero communication about it.

From this article:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2034898

"You won't see the Abyss Supporter Packs or new stash tab before 3.1.0 launches. We don't have a date to announce for these yet, but we'll keep you posted."

simple business really.

if you release them now - people would buy one or the other. if you release them spaced - some will buy both.

why loose money when you can wait a week and milk the playerbase more? same with map tab - it will make more money that way

my guess is xbone release - we will get these items on xbone release day
Oh why do I always have work on release weekend xD.
Can't wait until my shift ends!
Kuolema kuittaa univelat
Any news when Atlas will be available for xbox???

Regards Michael

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info