[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

Spoiler
"
Porsche112 wrote:
Thank you for the detailed reply. Unfortunately over here in Dubai
we are not able to use Discord but I do appreciate the warm welcome.
I actually have some really nice ideas to further improve this build.
Will try and share my thoughts. So first let me showcase my gear:

Flasks:

Jewels:

After I get my mirror stat stick I will do the following:

1. I will try and craft a ring that has either poachers mark or warlord mark on hit.
This way I get to free one spot. I use 2 enlighten 4 to save 3 skill points so
space is limited. My 3 link boots will be swapped with my stat stick.
My stat stick will free up a spot because I do not need to use blasmephy and the
2 link will be swapped with my 2 link bubonic trail boots.

Advantage:
save 1 gem spot so I can now use 2 socket boots. I gain an additional abyss jewel.
I can now use Arctic armour since I will be having poachers mark on my ring. This gives
me even more defence.

2. When using a legacy Rumis with belly of the beast. I find it far superior than
using a brass dome. Becuase the flask takes care of the armour and block chance.
Therefore nothing can 1 shot me and I will have close to 8k life. No elemental damage
can kill me either. However when it comes to shaper I do believe brass domb is better but
with a certain amount of life

3. I plan to upgrade all my jewels in the future. Trying to get the incursion double
corrupted ones.

4. Will try out a loreweave with increase damage. Same goes for belly. Tombfist with frenzy
and attack speed.

5. It is also not a bad idea to swap sunder with Tectonic slam, Elemental damage and
elemental focus gem. This way you actually do more dps but the main problem is we use
up our endurance charges. I still think this game play is even more fun, even more feels
goods man :). With our arctic armour up this should not be a problem.

Let me know what you think. Thanks

1) Very good point, poacher's mark on hit will be very nice.
2) True, rumi's is very good, especially legacy version, but sin's is better for mapping/guardians and DPS
3) Ya that'd be insane
4) Ya, expensive though, hah, unless you're corrupting it yourself of course
5) Interesting, haven't tried this, will look into it
6) Try looking at my SSF build, I managed to try out vaal double strike in my build and it's been working very well. You could put both CWDT and leap slam in your weapons, and auras/golem/totem in your boots, and the 4 link vaal double strike to vastly improve your single target. If you are a fan of mathil, you'd know even a 4 link will go a long way in terms of DPS.

4 Links are: vaal double strike, chance to bleed, melee physical damage and ruthless
6 links are: vaal double strike, chance to bleed, melee physical damage and ruthless + damage on full life + bloodlust

Tested in PoB with low-ish gear, so maybe if you have better gear some gems are better. Possibly hypothermia, not sure if that works with vaal double strike or not, but I know it works for sunder. Also, I feel like belly is the best for you right now, because you don't have kaom's roots so you aren't stun immune. So with more life the stun duration will be lower. Used with brine pantheon, you shouldn't have much problem with that much life, but of course crits from big boss hits will still be a minor problem. But with this much DPS, bossing should be fine.
Last edited by Xcise on Aug 17, 2018, 9:48:12 PM
"
Xcise wrote:
Spoiler
"
Porsche112 wrote:
Thank you for the detailed reply. Unfortunately over here in Dubai
we are not able to use Discord but I do appreciate the warm welcome.
I actually have some really nice ideas to further improve this build.
Will try and share my thoughts. So first let me showcase my gear:

Flasks:

Jewels:

After I get my mirror stat stick I will do the following:

1. I will try and craft a ring that has either poachers mark or warlord mark on hit.
This way I get to free one spot. I use 2 enlighten 4 to save 3 skill points so
space is limited. My 3 link boots will be swapped with my stat stick.
My stat stick will free up a spot because I do not need to use blasmephy and the
2 link will be swapped with my 2 link bubonic trail boots.

Advantage:
save 1 gem spot so I can now use 2 socket boots. I gain an additional abyss jewel.
I can now use Arctic armour since I will be having poachers mark on my ring. This gives
me even more defence.

2. When using a legacy Rumis with belly of the beast. I find it far superior than
using a brass dome. Becuase the flask takes care of the armour and block chance.
Therefore nothing can 1 shot me and I will have close to 8k life. No elemental damage
can kill me either. However when it comes to shaper I do believe brass domb is better but
with a certain amount of life

3. I plan to upgrade all my jewels in the future. Trying to get the incursion double
corrupted ones.

4. Will try out a loreweave with increase damage. Same goes for belly. Tombfist with frenzy
and attack speed.

5. It is also not a bad idea to swap sunder with Tectonic slam, Elemental damage and
elemental focus gem. This way you actually do more dps but the main problem is we use
up our endurance charges. I still think this game play is even more fun, even more feels
goods man :). With our arctic armour up this should not be a problem.

Let me know what you think. Thanks

1) Very good point, poacher's mark on hit will be very nice.
2) True, rumi's is very good, especially legacy version, but sin's is better for mapping/guardians and DPS
3) Ya that'd be insane
4) Ya, expensive though, hah, unless you're corrupting it yourself of course
5) Interesting, haven't tried this, will look into it
6) Try looking at my SSF build, I managed to try out vaal double strike in my build and it's been working very well. You could put both CWDT and leap slam in your weapons, and auras/golem/totem in your boots, and the 4 link vaal double strike to vastly improve your single target. If you are a fan of mathil, you'd know even a 4 link will go a long way in terms of DPS.

4 Links are: vaal double strike, chance to bleed, melee physical damage and ruthless
6 links are: vaal double strike, chance to bleed, melee physical damage and ruthless + damage on full life + bloodlust

Tested in PoB with low-ish gear, so maybe if you have better gear some gems are better. Possibly hypothermia, not sure if that works with vaal double strike or not, but I know it works for sunder. Also, I feel like belly is the best for you right now, because you don't have kaom's roots so you aren't stun immune. So with more life the stun duration will be lower. Used with brine pantheon, you shouldn't have much problem with that much life, but of course crits from big boss hits will still be a minor problem. But with this much DPS, bossing should be fine.

For mapping in general I always have unholy might through my abysal jewel.
For bosses however I think using Sins rebirth will be great. I will definitely try
out the Vaal double strike. Sounds solid. Thanks man.
When it comes to Gloves and boots I still cannot decide between the 2 sets:

I think maybe for general mapping set 1 will be better? For shaper set 2 I guess.
Not sure on Uber elder have not tried him so far but there are lots of adds so maybe
set 1? What do you think?

Spoiler
"
Porsche112 wrote:
When it comes to Gloves and boots I still cannot decide between the 2 sets:

I think maybe for general mapping set 1 will be better? For shaper set 2 I guess.
Not sure on Uber elder have not tried him so far but there are lots of adds so maybe
set 1? What do you think?

Tombfist + bubonic will be to maximise DPS

Personally I do mostly guardians and such, so I use insanity gloves + headhunter for maximum clear speed. Insanity gloves gives 16% MORE attack speed to your leap slam. Even better if you have legacy insanity gloves on standard.
The trees have 4 jewels very early - are there special jewels these are reserved for or just if you find some hp%+ along the way? Or what are the minimum requirements you'd pick on a jewel to take it vs furthering build by 2 (usually) nodes
"
Xamier wrote:
The trees have 4 jewels very early - are there special jewels these are reserved for or just if you find some hp%+ along the way? Or what are the minimum requirements you'd pick on a jewel to take it vs furthering build by 2 (usually) nodes
Usually focus on attack speed and res, even just alterating your own jewels will be good enough for a decent two stat jewel

EDIT: For example, check out the jewels I have on my SSF charcter I levelled to 84
Last edited by Xcise on Aug 20, 2018, 3:29:15 AM
Hey, i used Sunder always as a leveling skill, but never for the real endgame. I would likt to try it in Delve, maybe as a Duelist or maybe as a Marauder (Berzerker), not sure yet.

Can someone share their experience in Sunder Endgame? But please with some Budget Version, i think headhunter would be a bit over the top for me :-)
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey, i used Sunder always as a leveling skill, but never for the real endgame. I would likt to try it in Delve, maybe as a Duelist or maybe as a Marauder (Berzerker), not sure yet.

Can someone share their experience in Sunder Endgame? But please with some Budget Version, i think headhunter would be a bit over the top for me :-)

This build IS an end-game sunder, and there IS a budget version
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
Spoiler
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

Check out the levelling gear and budget recommended gear section, chimera will be the easist with around 100c budget (tabula). With a 5 link brass dome chimera is piss easy.
Ok so here is my gear update:

With enough dps when you fight shaper you won't even have to fight him. Meaning
you just jump on him and pop all flasks and your off to the next phase. No need to run around. Very nice, I like.

Also with the recommended setup 4 link. Double strike, melee, chance to bleed, ruthless.
Genius, the single dps is just crazy. So how does it work really? do I use sunder and pop vaal double strike? or do I also use the double strike instead of sunder along with the Vaal double strike on bosses.?

Hmm when I try linking my gear I get gems instead not sure whats wrong.

Last edited by Porsche112 on Aug 22, 2018, 7:36:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info