[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

For elemental damage reflect, you should just turn off Hatred ;)
Last edited by JEEBy73 on Mar 12, 2018, 3:33:22 AM
This build still work for 3.2? With nothing being changed?

Also, could this work with TS if i got bored with sunder, could i just gem swap :P
Yup, the build is still working but you need to change few things.
For example, now we benefit culling strike with ascendency so it's no more needed in leap slam 4L.

After few test, I deciced to play with warlords instead of poachers, maim instead of old setup with culling strike and lightning golem with cwdt setup.
Thanks to that, I always have 7 frenzy, 3 endurance and the speed buff from golem is nice too.

My AS on sunder is at 0.06 for now

You can check my char tab if needed

PS : Sorry if my english is not that good
Last edited by JEEBy73 on Mar 15, 2018, 6:03:39 AM
Ye wasn't reflect fault as it looks like. did few reflect 18% maps today and it went ok. Probably i got unlucky with reflect + some other mod which erased me few times
"
JEEBy73 wrote:
Yup, the build is still working but you need to change few things.
For example, now we benefit culling strike with ascendency so it's no more needed in leap slam 4L.

After few test, I deciced to play with warlords instead of poachers, maim instead of old setup with culling strike and lightning golem with cwdt setup.
Thanks to that, I always have 7 frenzy, 3 endurance and the speed buff from golem is nice too.

My AS on sunder is at 0.06 for now

You can check my char tab if needed

PS : Sorry if my english is not that good

Your english was fine :)

So the Skilltree is exactly the same? with a couple minor changes like the ones you mention?
"
oraww wrote:
"
JEEBy73 wrote:
"
derSchurke wrote:
Where are the endurance charges coming from? I am looking at the Recommended Gear PoB and do not see anything there... MAybe I'm just blind.

But so far love the build, damage is quite nice even without some of the key items, but I am still feeling rather squishy. Therefore my question.

Culling strike is no more needed so just link Endurance charge on melee stun with Leap Slam :)

So i replaced my culling strike on my gloves but need to replace my poachers mark as well on my soul taker?

Xcise has culling strike for the quali on the gem, the attackspeed (for leap slam) and not for cull. Culling strike was also in the last patch a point in the asc-tree. if u look the gloves from xcise, this are with 16%attackspeed for the gems, this is strong for leapslam and in combo with the quali from cull + inc. attack speed he have a really fast movement like "sonic" ;-)

poachers mark is for better frenzy charge hold up. i personally use punishment (very much dps) instead of poachers, also is the gem red and i can chance this to warlords mark if i need.
take a look at my char "munchiscrunchi" on std. with a lvl4 enlighten on hatred and herald of ash and a lvl3 enlighten on blasphemy, with a reduced mana gem linked to blood rage, i was able to spec out of the 3 aura nodes on the tree and put into life. I am also using headhunter and magic find gear. im using poachers mark, there is no need to use warlords mark unless you have low dps.
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
I'm about to upgrade my offhand. Can you please confirm its purely a stat stick? I am looking at getting a shaped one with 70+% gain phys as extra dmg and additionally some resists.

Does it matter which type of weapon? Any other stats to look out for?
What about zerker with this build in current patch?
"
oldmunchi wrote:
take a look at my char "munchiscrunchi" on std. with a lvl4 enlighten on hatred and herald of ash and a lvl3 enlighten on blasphemy, with a reduced mana gem linked to blood rage, i was able to spec out of the 3 aura nodes on the tree and put into life. I am also using headhunter and magic find gear. im using poachers mark, there is no need to use warlords mark unless you have low dps.

Warlord's mark is used to always have endurance charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info