[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

"
derSchurke wrote:
I'm about to upgrade my offhand. Can you please confirm its purely a stat stick? I am looking at getting a shaped one with 70+% gain phys as extra dmg and additionally some resists.

Does it matter which type of weapon? Any other stats to look out for?

Yup, the offhand is purely a statstick.
The mandatory stats are shaped extra damage.
You can also get attributes & resistances !
I'm very interested into the new body armor Farrul's Fur.
100% frenzy charges uptime & damage avoidance granted by aspect of the cat (without any mana reserved thanks to beastcrafting) should be very interesting during hard encounter.

I'm currently farming currencys to try it instead of my 6L brass.
For using it, I planned to equip 4L rare corrupted boots (instead of kaom's roots) with cwdt-ic setup.
I'll also change Bane of the Legend for Overwhelm to get back my stun immunity.
Since i'm currently using vaal lightning trap in my leap slam setup, i'll change it for culling strike too.

What are u thinking about it ?
Can anyone look over my build and let me know what I can do do up my ability to not die please? IGN SUNDERPAPI
"
Regantze wrote:
Can anyone look over my build and let me know what I can do do up my ability to not die please? IGN SUNDERPAPI

Your cast when damage taken is too low level to work with the other gems. Either level it up or remove it completely.

i would also recommend to replace your poison gem in the leap slam setup with gain endurance charge on melee stun.

i would also recommend warlords mark over poachers mark. or you could use both if u wanted to.

Also even at base without the extra frenzy charge Kaoms roots is a big one as you cannot get stunned.
Last edited by bupkiss on Apr 1, 2018, 12:44:16 PM
I can not do 90lvl, I still get lost on maps 11-13 t :(
As if lifelech did not work. Despite the high attack speed, life is loading very slowly. Councils welcome :)

Sorry for my bad english
edit;
finally I drew 6l :) It's much better
Updated to 3.2, didn't change anything though, lmao. PM me if there needs to be any changes. I just popped into standard and played a few maps and it felt the same, even better because slayer with kaoms roots actually got a buff.

Character and gear I used in 3.2: http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/SonicAbyss
Last edited by Xcise on Apr 5, 2018, 11:22:44 PM
By far the better build i've tried from this forum.
I've made my own changes : now my tree is kinda different, i'm using a rare axe instead of soul taker, farrul's fur instead of brass dome and tombfist instead of spiked gloves. I changed few things from links too. I'm crushin all content, even uber elder ! Thanks a lot Xcise (sorry for my english)
Last edited by JEEBy73 on Apr 7, 2018, 5:01:45 AM
nvm
Last edited by tubsi on Apr 8, 2018, 9:59:47 PM
Uhh I don't know how many of you already know this, but something that, as far as I can tell, isn't mentioned in this guide: You can easily take a 20% Sapping Eternal Flask that will give you a massive return on life in a very short period. Because of Soul Taker's unique property you won't need the mana anyways. Even fully reserving your mana won't stop the flask from activating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info