[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

how bad is run warlord's mark instead of poacher's mark, and you use blood rage to gain frenzy charge?

i've a problem on finding an abyssus with 2 green and 2 blue sockets.

"
glee_ wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
Great fun build!!! I've never made a soul taker build, but curious about cwdt casting bloodrage. I stopped leveling both for now because I have to lose have my life to use it. What's the tactic on this? Wait to get waylaid at beginning of an area to get it going, or just let it happen organically? It's integral to clear speed so I'm curious. Thanks!

Currently using this self-cast during mapping/running labs. This allows for the 20%ias boost from blood rage to be used from the very start. As long as you kill something within 11 seconds, blood rage will be able to sustain itself indefinitely.

I would link this with cwdt while bossing, as there is no longer a guarantee that you can sustain it by killing a mob without the use of writhing jar.

I am running HoI, HoA, and hatred since I have no leveled enlighten (still leveling, but would the charisma cluster allow HoA, Hatred, and blasphemy curse with no enlighten?). All my mana is reserved so no way to cast non-melee skills like golem and blood rage. What am I missing? How are you able to self cast?

Thanks
Last edited by nicky2tymes on Jan 14, 2018, 6:22:12 PM
What's the best implicit on the boots? I currently own two kaom's roots: one with +1 frenzy charges and the other with 16% increased attack speed/cast speed if you've killed recently.
Last edited by HeidePoE on Jan 14, 2018, 7:50:58 PM
Spoiler
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
Great fun build!!! I've never made a soul taker build, but curious about cwdt casting bloodrage. I stopped leveling both for now because I have to lose half my life to use it. What's the tactic on this? Wait to get waylaid at beginning of an area to get it going, or just let it happen organically? It's integral to clear speed so I'm curious. Thanks!
"
glee_ wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
Great fun build!!! I've never made a soul taker build, but curious about cwdt casting bloodrage. I stopped leveling both for now because I have to lose have my life to use it. What's the tactic on this? Wait to get waylaid at beginning of an area to get it going, or just let it happen organically? It's integral to clear speed so I'm curious. Thanks!

Currently using this self-cast during mapping/running labs. This allows for the 20%ias boost from blood rage to be used from the very start. As long as you kill something within 11 seconds, blood rage will be able to sustain itself indefinitely.

I would link this with cwdt while bossing, as there is no longer a guarantee that you can sustain it by killing a mob without the use of writhing jar.
Spoiler
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
"
glee_ wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

I am running HoI, HoA, and hatred since I have no leveled enlighten (still leveling, but would the charisma cluster allow HoA, Hatred, and blasphemy curse with no enlighten?). All my mana is reserved so no way to cast non-melee skills like golem and blood rage. What am I missing? How are you able to self cast?

Thanks
I'm considering on putting it on bloodrage and taking it off CWDT for blood magic, currently I have both.
Spoiler
"
ThoryX wrote:
how bad is run warlord's mark instead of poacher's mark, and you use blood rage to gain frenzy charge?

Poacher's mark gives frenzy charges, lgoh, flask charges, which makes it better for clear speed and guardian fights. Abyssus is not a recommended item, pretty much halves your EHP for some dmg, with no real increase in clear speed. I'd be using it if not for the abyss monsters which spin to win.
Spoiler
"
Is it better to have the +1 frenzy charges or 12% attack speed/cast speed if you've killed recently on the boots?
+1 frenzy charges for dmg, 16% ias for clear speed.
Last edited by Xcise on Jan 14, 2018, 7:52:12 PM
"
Xcise wrote:
+1 frenzy charges for dmg, 16% ias for clear speed.

wouldn't the 16% ias end up having more dmg anyways? cuz ya know more attacks ;p
Last edited by HeidePoE on Jan 14, 2018, 7:54:58 PM
Would using a belly be better than brass dome?
Looking for some advice on what to work on next. Currently i'm at lvl 90 and going beyond that is proving to be pretty difficult as I explode really fast. I'm at 5.2k hp and have 5 jewels socked with a mix of 6/7% life.

Again, this is my first character past 75 in POE. I recently upgraded to the recommended abyssus but now i'm really getting pounded by phys damage from normal mobs and bosses.

Thanks for tips and again awesome build!
"
Xcise wrote:
Spoiler

"
ThoryX wrote:

Poacher's mark gives frenzy charges, lgoh, flask charges, which makes it better for clear speed and guardian fights. Abyssus is not a recommended item, pretty much halves your EHP for some dmg, with no real increase in clear speed. I'd be using it if not for the abyss monsters which spin to win.

so i buyed this:

because it was cheap!
any ideas on how can i manage to reach 154 intelligence required?
i thought that maybe i could find a claw with intelligence and + "physical damage as extra xxx damage"
Last edited by ThoryX on Jan 15, 2018, 2:50:20 PM
"
ThoryX wrote:
"
Xcise wrote:
Spoiler

"
ThoryX wrote:

so i buyed this:

because it was cheap!
any ideas on how can i manage to reach 154 intelligence required?
i thought that maybe i could find a claw with intelligence and + "physical damage as extra xxx damage"

ook this works fine!

I have enlightened support in both my main and offhand, WHY can’t I have all 4 auras going still. I don’t have enough mana pool still

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info