3.1.0 Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

As far as the Shaped Map changes go, can you still use "Shaped" as BaseType to show Shaped maps? Or is this out the window? Would be unfortunate as Filtration doesn't support the new additions and isn't being updated anymore. Even if I manually add the new lines in notepad, saving that file in Filtration will remove them.

----------------------------------------

Usually have the lines:

Show
Class "Maps"
BaseType "Shaped"
SetTextColor 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 0 128 0
SetBorderColor 255 255 255
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 4 300

--------------------------------------------

Guessing now I'm going to need:

Show
Class "Maps"
ShapedMap True
SetTextColor 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 0 128 0
SetBorderColor 255 255 255
SetFontSize 45
PlayAlertSound 4 300

"
Xenombra wrote:
I can't test my filter because

Show
Class "Maps"
ShapedMap True
SetFontSize 45
SetBorderColor 255 255 255 255
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0 150

don't seem to work right now... I might need to wait or maybe I did something wrong with it.

You cant test it because GGG always does this, they give out their loot filter information but none of this goes live until we actually login to 3.1 so its pretty stupid.

Ive had a few leagues fixing my filter on Twilight because something was wrong - my old filter wont work anyway next patch as it contains lots of 'Shaped' entries

I recommend getting a backup filter for the start of the league like Neversinks so if yours doesnt work you wont have to fiddle around right away and can fix it on day 3 or something
Lets do this.
I would bet 1 chaos that at least 1 boss in low tiers will be left with abilities from high tiers, so it will be entertaining set of rips for us on day 1 or 2 :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
HYPE
So if someone isn't using a filter,
then how do you tell shaped and elder items from basic rares?

Do you have to pick em up and look at the background, or identify them first?
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"
Elemenz wrote:
So if someone isn't using a filter,
then how do you tell shaped and elder items from basic rares?

Do you have to pick em up and look at the background, or identify them first?

My guess is they drop identified.
Also, filters are a great QoL addition to the game, there's no reason not to use them.
IGN: VodeniZec
What about Abyssal Sockets? Will they be counted in Sockets? Will there be, like, A letter for SocketGroup?
Sooo jungle valley came back to t6. Did chuckle a lil.

Overall, do-me-in-a-brutla-way but holy smokes i'm overexcited for the shifting of maps / tiers this league.
I'm gonna be able to spend hours in channel and waterways and shape em, and get decent xp... holy smokes.
Nothing, from new items to new gems got me as excited as this. Maybe the abyss league; and maybe the shaper/elder mecanics.

Seriously. As much as harbinger was fun and shit it lacked lategame fun to me. Now, i'm hyped.

Also, all the love to Bex.

cheers
Bogs and Orchards are 10 now great ! Let the shaping begin !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info