Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
Socart wrote:
So i'm skipped this game, hf gl to all. Won't waste my time...

and in 2 days and 10.5 hours you will create new character on abyss league
It happened, they finally changed the dumbest mechanic in this game - reflect, now the vaal pact nerf makes more sense.
Tukohama's Vanguards no longer summon multiple totems at a time while spectred, and the duration of their totems has been lowered to 5 seconds (from 10). They are less likely to place additional totems while they have at least one totem.

That means the Tukohama shield will be useless?

"
cccloud wrote:
It happened, they finally changed the dumbest mechanic in this game - reflect, now the vaal pact nerf makes more sense.

Hmm many games have it even Grim Dawn. I dont think it is dumbest and like it how was it before all those nerfs, area reflect was rlly interesting, so play burst no brainier glass cannon build those old gold days.
I would like to see replacement into damage reflect monsters, without dependence on source, something close like actual thorns, a bit advanced so you can get chaos and overtime degens (like RF) in your ass also.
Last edited by Coolmer on Dec 6, 2017, 4:33:24 AM
"
SaunaChum wrote:
"
Rhoa map bosses now regain 33% of their maximum life whenever you break one of their nests.
Why does it have to 33% and not something like 10%. The two were literally the only two rewarding bosses in maps and now I imagine most players will just skip the nests.

Solution: break the nests BEFORE procing the boss, rather than after you've already damaged it. It can't "regain" 33% of their max life, if they haven't yet lost any of their max life. :D
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
"
ghostsb wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:

The rest of the patch notes seem ok for the most part - apart from the new Lion's Roar, basically noone will use it anymore if it only gives knockback...

"Lion's Roar: Now only grants knockback to melee attacks during flask effect."

Read it again more carefully, it says that the knockback now applies only to MELEE attacks. The physical damage bonus is not affected in any way.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
"
Urze wrote:
"
laminarija wrote:

My best bet is it was done because it was too easy to proc ruthless? Imho this change makes little sense and further adds to complexity of skill gem interactions which, imho, is already complex as it is.

With Cyclone it meant that every third start of a cyclone got the Ruthless buff. So you could make two 1' Cyclones without it, then clear a room with it active. Obviously a 100% More multiplier from one gem is kind of crazy.

That doesn't sound right. Even if it is, why not simply tie ruthless proc roll with mana consumption interval? Seems like a quick and dirty patch instead of actual fix.
The reflect changes are amazing.
GGG really should be concerned that even a lot of long time supporters are really unhappy with these patch notes and where the game is heading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info