Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

Meh. They didnt really adress buffing anything, they just slapped nerfs across the board to shit. Feels pretty bad.
Did that mean Sunder was strong because of the bug? I do not want to watch any more sunder on Twitch. Sunder is the most boring skill to watch.

Last edited by TrichocereusSP on Dec 6, 2017, 2:48:02 AM
"
arcadnii wrote:
Screw that. I want you to nerf all the acuitis, like you nerfed disfavour that I have. It's unfair. Either nerf everything without that legacy shit or don't touch anything existing!

+1 . Destroy them all! no reason to leave overpowered uniqs in the hands of few. Make a global change on existing versions.
Summoned Skeletons now have a 50% more added damage multiplier, up from 30% less added damage.

i love how no one talks about this buff. 80% :D
"
poe901 wrote:
Summoned Skeletons now have a 50% more added damage multiplier, up from 30% less added damage.

1.5/0.7=2.14 multiplier=114% moar
Last edited by Vampiruga on Dec 6, 2017, 2:56:22 AM
"
poe901 wrote:

cause those skeletons are as dumb as 2 year old babys?
"You can now turn Divination Cards in at Navali in the Epilogue town or in your hideout. The description of the Divination Card achievement "Soothsaying" has been updated to reflect this."
omg thank you!!!

Zana League Mods Available During 3.1.0:
Level 2: Anarchy (costs 2 Chaos orbs): nothing wrong here
Level 3: Bloodlines (costs 3 Chaos orbs): no idea
Level 4: Beyond (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): everybody loves beyond right? nothing wrong here
Level 4: Fortune Favours the Brave (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): "THANK YOUUUU!
Level 5: Ambush (costs 4 Chaos Orbs): n-no? i guess it depends what you are running. 4c and level 5 requirement? tho?
Level 6: Domination (costs 4 Chaos Orbs): extra mobs and potential map clear boost for 4c, n-no thanks.
Level 7: Essence (costs 5 Chaos Orbs): something is not right here... level 7, 5c for some extra essences which you probably won't need anyway, n-no thanks.
Level 8: Breach (costs 6 Chaos Orbs): i feel like a greedy child asking for something expensive. i don't even have a Zana level 8 in standard yet, but i have plenty of chaos and could probably get a return from every map with 2 breaches. i dunno man, i almost wish it required level 5, 6 or 7 but i know that's not gonna happened
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Dec 6, 2017, 3:48:40 AM
"In general, narrow, linear maps will contain fewer total monsters than maps with complex layouts."

pls, that's the way it already is. that is not a patch note.

give us more monsters, as was demanded and recognized by GGG on reddit. just fill narrow maps with white trash mobs, but don't give us empty maps! :(
"
PopeJo wrote:
"In general, narrow, linear maps will contain fewer total monsters than maps with complex layouts."

pls, that's the way it already is. that is not a patch note.

give us more monsters, as was demanded and recognized by GGG on reddit. just fill narrow maps with white trash mobs, but don't give us empty maps! :(

of course you need empty maps, after they nerfed everything you dont need monsters on maps, because they will kill you
LoL LoL LoL
"
Cyclone can no longer be supported by Ruthless Support

kill my build... (why this change ? )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info