The Abyss League Challenges and Rewards

I cried sir.... its ... so.... beautiful... :*)
THE COUNTDOWNORGASM BEGINS
Since these are Map focused Challenges it looks like it will be the league that I get the fewest done. Oh well it was nice knowing you PoE.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
why endgame challenge has kill 40x shapers guardians but 100x elders guardians??
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Rewards were visually underwhelming in Harbinger, these feel like you're making up for it :) Look great, will definitely get me to go for 36.
Oh look another Challenge designed for people that don't sleep or eat or work.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
awesome rewards GGG. Good job!

sick portal :)

here we go
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
Oh look another Challenge designed for people that don't sleep or eat or work.

Video games are designed for people that don't sleep or eat or work, specially a ARPG game... deal with that.

You never seen a top1 racer level 100 being a very busy doctor or a lawyer in real life did u? :D

Also: I'm a casual player, work, study, 26y old, still managed to complete all this challenges in all leagues I played, few lvl 100's and Hardcore btw.

So.... if you can't do that maybe u're just bad at this game bro. It happens. No offense.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Dec 3, 2017, 11:09:50 PM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
why endgame challenge has kill 40x shapers guardians but 100x elders guardians??

because, as far as i understand it, they can posess map bosses and take over boss encounters in any tier map. they are not necessarily elder copies of shaper guardians with t16 difficulty.

"
ebeninami wrote:
Wings Size is too small.

Needs rework on the Size!

no, they are perfect. i hate the ridiculous and oversized wings such as tentacle wings. it's like oversized shoulder pads in MMOs. they look retarded.
Last edited by dachoppa on Dec 3, 2017, 11:05:58 PM
GG kill a'alia last during trio :3 such a challenge :)
Game is soooo hard, life is sooo rough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info