The Abyss League Challenges and Rewards

"
innervation wrote:
Rewards were visually underwhelming in Harbinger, these feel like you're making up for it :) Look great, will definitely get me to go for 36.

Indeed, best rewards since Talisman and Torment leagues, well done GGG !

The last few challenges are way too grindy for a normal person, so I guess I won't get the portal, but the helmet and wings looks really nice. Can't wait ! ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Oh look another Challenge designed for people that don't sleep or eat or work.

Video games are designed for people that don't sleep or eat or work, specially a ARPG game... deal with that.

You never seen a top1 racer level 100 being a very busy doctor or a lawyer in real life did u? :D

Also: I'm a casual player, work, study, 26y old, still managed to complete all this challenges in all leagues I played, few lvl 100's and Hardcore btw.

So.... if you can't do that maybe u're just bad at this game bro. It happens. No offense.

LOL
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
encounters II is extremely stupid.
So many RNG gated challenges, yet again.

Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
endgame grindszzzzZZ
There are so many challanges where you have to kill bosses without being hit by something.

Well, on paper it looks OK but in reality GGG is pushing people to go all DPS.
The faster you kill the less is a chance to fail.

Hamburger league was already about crazy DPS builds and here we go again.
The best defense is a good offense.

... sad
Beaitiful helmet

Goergoes wings

and that portal! the furthest i have done is 18 challenges but the new league is my challenge i want that portal !

Thanks GGG this league looks awesome .
All about that portal!
Last edited by paranoiaagent00 on Dec 4, 2017, 12:23:40 AM
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
cool challenges guys, i look forward to missing out on the portal effect, lol ;)

Damn finally, a Piety like portal I have a slim to no chance of getting, and it's a pulsating dung portal.
Curious how/what the teleport effects tho.

Not an end-game challenge-chaser kind of filthy casual player, but this league has forced it on me.
It's time to maximize and go for efficiency of my meager play time.
Time to go for FOTM cookie cutter build.
Might have to trade alot to get the required currency for its gears tho. Damn.
Hopefully someone can come up with a cheap, OP as hell, nerf-to-ground-incoming build. Hahaha.

I know. I probably won't get that dung portal. Man.. I feel sad. LOL.

Anyways, always.. thank you GGG for this beautiful and amazing game, it's not perfect but its sure hell of a fun ARPG. Hats off to you. Let's keep supporting and press that M key. And keep the feedback loop going.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Decent challenges.
Rewards are actually motivating enough to go for 36 challenges this time.
Unlike those pathetic Harbinger ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info