The Enslaver Gameplay Preview

Fire Volatiles monkaS
holy crap I will die so ****ing many times to this shit... monkaS
<3
EQ LuL
Looks like another Totem build to me.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Nov 29, 2017, 10:14:14 PM
Giant roasted dog turds. Nice spells.

Anyways, map is probably white, boss still casually 1 shots 50% life off the juggernaut who has most likely +5khp.

Still no fix to the core problems of tier difficulty which should be balanced around rare map mods yielding more valuable loot.

Another softcore league start it is then
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
are u boosting bosses drops in 3.1?
No reason to lose your character fighting hard bosses for few scroll of wisdow.

Cool boss and fight btw.

-> Make all map bosses have a +50% chance to drop a +1 or +2 tier map. It's done GGG. I'll kill them all.

It is curious that you boosted bosses HP and damage in 3.0 but the loot still the same old garbage. (?) .... ¬¬"

btw EQ still exist in this game? Cool, give it a buff plz and bring it back. Used to love this skill in the past =p
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 29, 2017, 11:28:29 PM
Thank god they at least give us some room to work with. I think that's one huge flaw they have when making a lot of boss fights.. Phoenix, Malachi, and especially now Kitava that's the one thing that makes these fights feel unfair as hell sometimes is there's way too little room for all the mechanics and things going on in these types of fights. Thats why so many people just stack the shit out of damage and try to nuke the boss as quickly as possible because your limited when going into these fights if they are drug out because of fighting in such a small space.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Nov 29, 2017, 11:52:44 PM
This just reminds me that I really friggin want a Fire Pillar skill. In pretty much every MMO or ARPG I've played that has something like a fire pillar I've loved that skill type.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
It looks pretty darn good ! Thats why GGG should be proud of them self. GGG I love you ! (especially Bex)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info