The Enslaver Gameplay Preview

Looks like a fight in one of the recent Tekken (Beat'em up genre) games.
Much chaotic & fast movements sprinkled with exaggerated particle/graphics effects.

I made a small summary of the boss stages at page 10 in this thread.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 30, 2017, 3:26:10 PM
A map only, boss only season mechanic? Who thought that was a good idea?

Also, even though adding new maps sounds cool, you actually have to fix the Atlas system first or it's going to end being a disappointment. There are still maps that are simply unequaled and better to run than others (Spider Forest & Vault), and others that you don't even want to unlock, and if you do it's still a better idea to pay to seal them rather than ignore them (Channel, Underground Sea, any T6 that isn't Spider Forest, any T12 that isn't Vault).
*yawn*
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Whatever man, not the improvements im looking for.
Not hyped really, nor thinking ill be playing next league.
WOW! Another high level boss fight that I can not do. It looks great though.
What is 4th flask?

I am waiting when we see melee like Heavy Strike in such trailers...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Earthquake buffs inc, since its being used in the video!
I will never be able to beat that guy :(
seems to be barely impossible to sneak him. Kind of boss that you have to tank :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info