Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

At this point I'm just going because I've been at it for so long.

No worries though, I'll vote with my wallet what I think of this campaign. Maybe next league. I'll give it a 1/100 roll on random dot org and see what's what.
Last edited by badidos651 on Nov 30, 2017, 6:02:09 AM
one question 1 helm per 5 min for 11k viewers right?
upd : 13k
Last edited by DeadWalkerNightStalker on Nov 30, 2017, 5:55:00 AM
"

I believe it's 1 roll every 5 minutes for each viewer. I've had around 288 rolls so far.
"

As i know, 1% chance every 5 min for each viewer, no matter how many peoples on stream.
But.. looking poe on twitch 3 day - and still no luck.
⚔️ https://steamcommunity.com/id/yalme/
"
Lykkehjul wrote:
"
Maldor25 wrote:
"This promotion is limited to PC accounts only." Imagine that, Xbox gets the shaft once again. Wish i never spent money on the Xbox version. Had i known they would not implement half the shit they have on PC i wouldnt of :(

It's like this in every Xbox ported PC game, get used to it ;<

They have stated multiple times that they aren't able to do the types of giveaways/races on the Xbox version because of Microsoft. I am positive they stated that BEFORE the xbox version released. The question comes up everytime there is a racing event.
2 days...
I think now twich on the black list of my sites will be!
lot of people 30+ hours now, including me.

Are we doing something wrong? Twitch automatically sets online status' to idle when it's running in the background... does this need to be always online or something?

I sure hope that 1% chance to evade attacks i have triggers more often than this hat promotion.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
Damoochie wrote:
lot of people 30+ hours now, including me.

Are we doing something wrong? Twitch automatically sets online status' to idle when it's running in the background... does this need to be always online or something?

I sure hope that 1% chance to evade attacks i have triggers more often than this hat promotion.

status away is normal, i mean there are alot of lurkers on twitch, they just watch instead of chat and be active all the time.
fix this GGG, a lot of messages with complaints and u dont say a word
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"
fix this GGG, a lot of messages with complaints and u dont say a word

Fix what? Some people got the hat already. It's not 100% you'll get it.
Last edited by Guilty1 on Nov 30, 2017, 6:29:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info