Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

Been watching streams every second since announcement, no hat :( #Scamaz ?
36 hours and nothing,please ggg increase this fking drop rate
"This promotion is limited to PC accounts only." Imagine that, Xbox gets the shaft once again. Wish i never spent money on the Xbox version. Had i known they would not implement half the shit they have on PC i wouldnt of :(
Is this only for twitch prime ??
"Every five minutes of view time you'll have a 1% chance to receive one of the helmet skins which means it would take an average of 8.33 hours of view time to receive a Twitch Drop reward."

35h right now
My friend 26h
My girlfriend 18h

ALL 3 STILL NO HAT!

Are we all unlucky? or are u kidding us? something is wrong...
Last edited by zio_kose on Nov 30, 2017, 5:27:45 AM
over 40 hours of view time still no hat.
i guess RNG is just not for me.

thats a good thing if i commit suicide i probably wont die anyways...
"
Maldor25 wrote:
"This promotion is limited to PC accounts only." Imagine that, Xbox gets the shaft once again. Wish i never spent money on the Xbox version. Had i known they would not implement half the shit they have on PC i wouldnt of :(

It's like this in every Xbox ported PC game, get used to it ;<
"
ObsessionNL wrote:

Dude, calm down, committing suicide cannot be joke around. It's just a hat. Stop "streaming", get $3 & buy some ice cream. The world is filled with more valuable things than that stupid hat.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
boyandroid wrote:
"
ObsessionNL wrote:

Dude, calm down, committing suicide cannot be joke around. It's just a hat. Stop "streaming", get $3 & buy some ice cream. The world is filled with more valuable things than that stupid hat.

they are just letting down their player base (as per usual)
but that might be just my opinion
"
ObsessionNL wrote:
"
boyandroid wrote:
"
ObsessionNL wrote:

they are just letting down their player base (as per usual)
but that might be just my opinion

Yes I understand that, I felt the same way too. But now, I no longer care if I'm getting that hat or not, I didn't feel miserable now for expecting something, because I already accepted the fact of my odds of getting that stupid hat. I know it's like giving up, but was that hat worth it of those bad feelings you experiencing now & until you get it that you won't know for sure?
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info