[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

Hey, I am a super noob with a super noob question. It may have been discussed somewhere in the thread, but 38 pages is a lot to read.

Are there any other skills that this build (with or without minor tweaking) would be good with? I enjoy sunder, I'm just curious if there are any other skills that you think would be suitable to mess around with. I assume the typical slayer skills would be a no go because this build doesn't pickup AoE nodes?

Thanks in advance for input
I'm a total potato and am still having trouble with Izaro, anyone have tips? I'm trying to jump around a lot but I seem to just be sucking it up. I've cleared uber once but have died every time after that.
was already 6 Uber Lab runs in until I realized I was running Curse on Hit instead of Concentrated Effect with Sunder... 10/10 would start league with this build again.
Last edited by Kranscherizer on Mar 4, 2018, 11:50:23 PM
"
kyyrbes wrote:
I'm a total potato and am still having trouble with Izaro, anyone have tips? I'm trying to jump around a lot but I seem to just be sucking it up. I've cleared uber once but have died every time after that.

Try linking Fortify support with leap slam and leave punishment/curse on hit for when you get a 4L WoE.

Some days Izaro is just insane with his buffs, so check poelab.com for daily info on his phases.

Hope this helped!
On my second ever uber on this build, got 9 keys, it's amazing.
"
kyyrbes wrote:

You just need to use the correct skill gems and flasks as per the build guide. Your gear is already pretty legit. The Atziri flask your missing will add a nice little boost to both your life and surviveability, as will the life leech node you should probably take next in the south-east corner of your tree. The evasion flask your missing is also going to boost your surviveability substantially.
"
Zathow wrote:

Try linking Fortify support with leap slam and leave punishment/curse on hit for when you get a 4L WoE.

Some days Izaro is just insane with his buffs, so check poelab.com for daily info on his phases.

Hope this helped!

Very helpful! I have an extra link next to my leap slam right now so I'll do both!

"
Adambjjoz wrote:

You just need to use the correct skill gems and flasks as per the build guide. Your gear is already pretty legit. The Atziri flask your missing will add a nice little boost to both your life and surviveability, as will the life leech node you should probably take next in the south-east corner of your tree. The evasion flask your missing is also going to boost your surviveability substantially.

I reread the guide after I posted this and grabbed the missing flasks. I'll run again tonight and level up to grab that extra node!
Last edited by kyyrbes on Mar 5, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
Hi im newbie in this game!

the passive skill that the video and this guide take is a little bit different and in different order, what should i follow?
HI guys,

I can do uberlab without much problem.

However i always end up with 1 or 2 keys.

Im struggling with keys atm.

Can someone suggest any upgrades? or am i doing something wrong from my end?

My dps is not high enough for instakill when he pops.

I would really appreciate any help since this is first time doing uberlab runner
"
LazaruzAD23 wrote:
Hi im newbie in this game!

the passive skill that the video and this guide take is a little bit different and in different order, what should i follow?

It's all explained in the build guide. Have a read of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info