ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

The 'constant hypoerbole' primarily comes because there's a squawking lunatic in the highest office of our nation who has no idea how to do the job or how to be a decent human being and the sheer, murderous frustration of it makes me want to claw the walls and scream at the sky until my throat explodes. Literally everything he does is exactly and 100% the opposite of what the America I wish we all lived in should be, and yet despite a crystal clear obstruction case against him and also possible treason, nobody can get that screeching asshole out of office.

Is it going to take North Korea actually punching a nuke at us?

I don't understand how people can support him, or any policy he trumpets. I don't understand how anything he's ever said can appeal to anyone. I don't understand how he managed to hoodwink sixty-three million people into thinking that he gave the remotest shit about anything except winning, and now that he's won the only thing he wants to do is rub that victory in our faces while burning this place down to bedrock so nobody else can win again after him.

I don't understand any of it, and it drives me utterly insane.

Heh...so pardon if I occasionally vent a bit, and perhaps wax passionate about stuff like the typical Trumpian policy of "DEPORT GORRAM URRBUDDY, VIA BULLETS IF WE GOTTA, AND LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT". I mean, if that's really the policy people want to adopt...how much Native American blood have you got? Me, I'm out of this country completely. They'll have to slice me in half and send half of me to Norway, then grind the rest into sausage and portion it out to a double dozen other cold frozen Nordic places. Wubbout you? How much of you gets to stay here when they start throwing all the Damn Dirty Furrinners(TM) out?
"
1453R wrote:
The 'constant hypoerbole' primarily comes because there's a squawking lunatic in the highest office of our nation who has no idea how to do the job or how to be a decent human being and the sheer, murderous frustration of it makes me want to claw the walls and scream at the sky until my throat explodes.

You can join your friends. They make for very entertaining content on Youtube.

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/_Ec8XZLAckA?t=23
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Jan 6, 2018, 1:44:12 AM
I love it. Read from bottom to top of course.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 6, 2018, 8:27:25 AM
Looks like God Emperor D. Trump managed to fix global warming in his 1st year in office:

http://fortune.com/2017/12/29/donald-trump-cold-weather-forecast/

This is what winning looks like!
"
1453R wrote:
the typical Trumpian policy of "DEPORT GORRAM URRBUDDY, VIA BULLETS IF WE GOTTA, AND LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT".
You clearly have absolutely zero idea what Trump's policy proposals actually look like, preferring instead a propagandistic misrepresentation of them.

Let's just put it this way: on immigration, Trump is far enough to the left of Coulter, Molyneux, and other right-wing commentators to draw their vehement condemnation of his immigration policy. And even they don't advocate anything anywhere near the extreme alt-right policy you describe.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 7, 2018, 1:03:52 AM
There are recordings!
"
1453R wrote:
The 'constant hypoerbole' primarily comes because there's a squawking lunatic in the highest office of our nation who has no idea how to do the job or how to be a decent human being and the sheer, murderous frustration of it makes me want to claw the walls and scream at the sky until my throat explodes. Literally everything he does is exactly and 100% the opposite of what the America I wish we all lived in should be, and yet despite a crystal clear obstruction case against him and also possible treason, nobody can get that screeching asshole out of office.

Is it going to take North Korea actually punching a nuke at us?

I don't understand how people can support him, or any policy he trumpets. I don't understand how anything he's ever said can appeal to anyone. I don't understand how he managed to hoodwink sixty-three million people into thinking that he gave the remotest shit about anything except winning, and now that he's won the only thing he wants to do is rub that victory in our faces while burning this place down to bedrock so nobody else can win again after him.

I don't understand any of it, and it drives me utterly insane.

Heh...so pardon if I occasionally vent a bit, and perhaps wax passionate about stuff like the typical Trumpian policy of "DEPORT GORRAM URRBUDDY, VIA BULLETS IF WE GOTTA, AND LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT". I mean, if that's really the policy people want to adopt...how much Native American blood have you got? Me, I'm out of this country completely. They'll have to slice me in half and send half of me to Norway, then grind the rest into sausage and portion it out to a double dozen other cold frozen Nordic places. Wubbout you? How much of you gets to stay here when they start throwing all the Damn Dirty Furrinners(TM) out?

LOL checked my ROTH IRAs after xmas doubled since Trump and my taxes went down. Keep him there, I might get to retire before I'm 30.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 7, 2018, 6:54:31 AM
I felt like if Trump was in a dick sucking competition he would quit.

Trump's problem is, the whole world sucks each other's dicks.
And if he can't suck dick, I can't get behind the man.
He just doesn't have the heart or the throat for it.
Nice C E N S O R E D thread though =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info