ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Most left dont even have jobs
So what you're telling me is that nearly 100% of the 3.9% of Americans who are unemployed are left-leaning and that left-leaning people therefore are at most 7.8% of the US population?

Well sheeit, I guess GOP are going to win every election forever in a huge landslide, including California and New York, because the fabled "left" barely even exist. Either that, or your premise that most left-leaning people don't have jobs is a complete fiction.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
So what you're telling me is that nearly 100% of the 3.9% of Americans who are unemployed are left-leaning and that left-leaning people therefore are at most 7.8% of the US population?

Well sheeit, I guess GOP are going to win every election forever in a huge landslide, including California and New York, because the fabled "left" barely even exist. Either that, or your premise that most left-leaning people don't have jobs is a complete fiction.

most of what he say is complete fiction.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

most of what he say is complete fiction.

No, it is Fake news.

Deliberate spreading of lies, misinformation, hoaxes and conspiracies is A-OK. Americans think so.
"
deathflower wrote:

No, it is Fake news.

Deliberate spreading of lies, misinformation, hoaxes and conspiracies is A-OK. Americans think so.

I agree, somehow CNN is still popular despite doing that all day every day.
anything is everything
Despite fake news is fake I find the meme to be annoying af personally.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I never got an answer for what the abbreviations SJP and SJW meant but more importantly I got some great laughs.

Thank you!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
SJW stands for Social Justice Warrior. Social justice is like regular justice, except beholden to no logic or philosophy. Rather, it is reactionary to whatever manufactured emotional outrage happens to be the flavor of the week, often drawn across lines of identity oppression. Its woke warriors are nihilists and fascists, eager to incite violence against anybody they’re able to isolate.

SJP stands for Sarah Jessica Parker, an actress best known for her role on Sex and the City.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Aug 6, 2018, 11:56:04 AM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
SJW stands for Social Justice Warrior. Social justice is like regular justice, except beholden to no logic or philosophy. Rather, it is reactionary to whatever manufactured emotional outrage happens to be the flavor of the week, often drawn across lines of identity oppression. Its woke warriors are nihilists and fascists, eager to incite violence against anybody they’re able to isolate.

+1

Rant:
Imo SJW is euphemism. All those SJW are cretins without own life, they stick to ideas, products, companies.. and are acting like part of it. They are laughable existence without purpose and if there is occasionally some goal, its only destruction.
Last edited by Rexeos on Aug 6, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
Candace owens was banned (temporarily thanks to supporters) from twitter for reposting sarah jeong twits (who never got banned) while swapping the word "white" for "jewish". very telling
Oblivious
"
CanHasPants wrote:

SJP stands for Sarah Jessica Parker, an actress best known for her role on Sex and the City.

Ok, now I need someone to explain to me why Sarah Jessica Parker has an acronym?? She had an OK TV show, doesnt seem like enough to deserve her very own acronym.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info