ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
faerwin wrote:

huh, no. It's absolutely needed that employers have to hire and check documentation. Otherwise, the employees have no recourse at all if the employer abuse them because he can dismiss hiring them. It 100% needs to leave a trace.

Employers can also strongarm illegals to accept (much) lower wages in fear of being reported to immigration. And this shit happens a lot.

Or an abusive employer can decide not to pay them. I knew one who tried to get away with that, and had the employees deported. Disgusting abuse of power. Fortunately, other employees who were citizens ratted out the employer.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
I guess it depends on who you count as "progressives" for this.

Polls and studies showed around 40-60% depending on who took them and when.

"

Proof please. As long as religious books are taught as mythology/literature I don't see the problem with having them read as part of history or english classes. If people are trying to read the bible instead of class or to argue against science obviously that shouldn't be allowed.

I agree with your thinking on this one. I don't have a link saved, but will try to find one of the stories I was referring to later.

"
I'm interested to hear more about this case that you say exists. Hopefully it's a unanimous supreme court decision if your statement is accurate. Obviously children shouldn't be instructed to recite prayers in school.

https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news/local/2018/06/26/bremerton-school-prayer-case-coach-joe-kennedy-supreme-court/734402002/

Not the same case, but a related one that just popped into the news today:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/06/wisconsin-supreme-court-sides-with-fired-conservative-professor.html
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Trump's economy - America's labor shortage reaching critical point.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/americas-labor-shortage-is-reaching-a-critical-point/ar-AAzCPO1?ocid=sf

Still think closed borders are a good idea Brietbarters?

Wage increases can barely keep up with inflation, which means the labor shortage narrative is mostly bullshit. There's a shortage of underpaid slave labor, maybe. Good.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/americas-labor-shortage-is-reaching-a-critical-point/ar-AAzCPO1?ocid=sf

Absolutely. Corporatists are finally starting to feel the screws, and we're not far from American labor being in a real position to negotiate with employers for a good deal instead of having to go through the courts. You act as if the immigration of the Obama era was free flow of people, and not subsidized by the welfare state at the behest of corporate lobbyists using stolen taxpayer dollars! Are you really a libertarian, or are you an opportunist who borrows libertarian arguments if, and only if, they benefit big businesses at the expense of labor?

Don;t blame me for social welfare I'd choose none including public schools. All fed gov should do is protect life property and liberty so yes I'm a libertarian. States are labs for your social experiments so long as it does not violate const/BoR/amendments.

WTF is "good deal"? Good for who? Certainly not free market these restrictions. Nah y'all want artificial barriers to entry to keep wages high like nationwide unionization program which is not natural much like all the regs on business are not.

This is why US cant compete in much globally. Our leading industries - weapons heavily subsidized by tax payer. Software we import smart people. Other than that free economies like "communist" china owns us and its just going to get worse.

USA went from dirt farmers to richest most high tech in the world by having liberty. Liberty was our absolute advantage over others. Oh and it was open borders too.

I'd suggest we return to those days and not run 1 Trillion dollar deficits which will prove ruin when interest out paces incoming.

I believe we are living on legacy of previous free generations. I mean we are still borrowing 1 Trillion a year when economy is good. That doesnt even make sense. It tells me if rug of loans QE is pulled out it's all a mirage and will be really bad when economy takes a negative turn or like I mention - servicing debt takes away gov functions or worse, all.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 6, 2018, 7:52:39 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Wage increases can barely keep up with inflation, which means the labor shortage narrative is mostly bullshit. There's a shortage of underpaid slave labor, maybe. Good.

Please. My first and lowest paid job was plastering swimming pools at 13 which I bet 90% of you couldnt even handle and I thought it was great. Free tan, free workout, and $1000-$1500 a week in summer depending how fast my team worked. We are far from slaves. Get a grip.

Thats why millions want in to "be slaves"? you dont make sense.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 6, 2018, 8:11:11 PM
"
Templar_G wrote:

Yeah cuz America could really stand "free movement" of the billions of poor people who would love to come squat on our soil.

I'm so glad trump won hahahahahahaha.

#RealityCheck

Reality is

Most people that came to USA were "poor people" - castaways from europes and other systems cast system that had no opportunity. I'll take a poor person fresh over the border/off the boat any day over silver spoon spoiled rotten brat a lot of Americans have become. Mainly because adversity makes you stronger. They make better workers and citizens IMHO.

Actually I'm pretty lazy compared to my grandfather who came here with $90 and still works at 75ish. Lazier than my dad. Comfort and charmed life Americans have is bad in grand scheme of things. I'd estimate at our company 75% are first generation immigrants. Hopefully I dont get replaced but if i do i deserve it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 6, 2018, 9:20:42 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Please. My first and lowest paid job was plastering swimming pools at 13 which I bet 90% of you couldnt even handle and I thought it was great. Free tan, free workout, and $1000-$1500 a week in summer depending how fast my team worked. We are far from slaves. Get a grip.

Thats why millions want in to "be slaves"? you dont make sense.

Lemme subscribe to your blog real quick.

Okay, now for some numbers. They're a bit old, but the median household income hasn't changed much in the past 10 years (thanks Obama!).

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I've talked about that eariler in this thread - gini index rising and static medians has zero to do with immigration or how do you explain rising income with exponential immigration rates all generations prior?

What was different was size ans scope of .gov. Now you got captive advantage, grants of discretion, basically a command econ going on.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 6, 2018, 9:25:28 PM
The absolute state of Great Britain:

Spoiler

They fell for the democracy meme.
It's sort of strange to imagine liberals actually even attempting to attack MAGA's economic successes so far, but attack the greatness democrats do.

I just wonder what sort of world it would be to live in where unemployment is very low, record low for various racial groups, tax breaks and great revenue, and companies like apple etc attributing the tax cuts for why they're coming back to USA on multiple fronts... but, somehow, it's all bad and we need to vote for a democrat or the end of America is coming !!!!

It's so comical.

This Monday, when Trump announces his supreme court pick (second), the meltdown of the democrat party will be truly hilarious.

Make sure to stock up on microwave buttered popcorn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info