ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

We like cheap labor is why. Those strawberries don't pick themselves.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
We like cheap labor is why.

That's like saying 'we like lowering the wages of average americans'. "We" is certainly not the average citizen, who won't benefit from cheap immigration. The same way he doesn't benefit from eternal wars in the middle east.

And when you factor in increased crime rates, strain on housing / healtcare / welfare / public transportation / public schools... you realize that "cheap labor" is not cheap for the country overall.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
We like cheap labor is why. Those strawberries don't pick themselves.

Did you know we could also lower prices and taxes if we allowed in all the people with advanced college degrees from all over the world, who want to come here?

Why exactly do blue collar American workers deserve to be replaced, but not white collar American workers? The foreigners who would work white collar jobs are probably smarter and harder working than their American counterparts, and they will work for less.

Why do white collar workers in the USA deserve their government's protection from being undercut by foreign workers, but not blue collar American workers?

We could solve every state's budget problem by firing all our teachers and replacing them with foreign teachers, who work for less, won't demand pensions, won't ever protest or strike.
Last edited by Khoranth on Apr 30, 2018, 8:30:58 AM
"
Khoranth wrote:
Why dowhite collar workers in the USA deserve their government's protection from being undercut by foreign workers
Because they fund the government through taxes; they're paying customers of a protection racket.

Of course, blue collar Americans pay taxes too. But less.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 30, 2018, 2:55:02 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:
Why dowhite collar workers in the USA deserve their government's protection from being undercut by foreign workers
Because they fund the government through taxes; they're paying customers of a protection racket.

Of course, blue collar Americans pay taxes too. But less.

I thought foreigners pay taxes too but they have a different set of rules.
Would it be funny if Trump end winning the Nobel price for putting an end to the war between north and south korea. Man oh man the democrats would be angry xD
"
diablofdb wrote:
Would it be funny if Trump end winning the Nobel price for putting an end to the war between north and south korea. Man oh man the democrats would be angry xD
You act as if they're not. Hell, outrage is the new baseball -- it's the American pastime.
When zero acting is required:
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
diablofdb wrote:

That prize is run by liberals.

That's why Obama got it, for doing absolutely nothing, then winding up ruining Libya and turning it into a terrorist haven.

They will NOT give trump the prize... nor does he even care about it I'm sure.

I do find it funny Trump has done more in 1 year for peace than Obama did in 8 years, yet all the left can come up with against him is... "he's hateful, and orange".

No wonder why liberal states like Michigan and PA, went for Trump.

The ideas of the left just seem to be vacant these days.

When they aren't offering carrots to voters like "free healthcare, free college, free money"
Man.

Can we go back to the religion talk? That was way more interesting than another four hundred pages of bagging on Trump and/or people who bag on Trump. There were actually some discussions close to worth having being had back five or so pages ago.
"
1453R wrote:
Man.

Can we go back to the religion talk? That was way more interesting than another four hundred pages of bagging on Trump and/or people who bag on Trump. There were actually some discussions close to worth having being had back five or so pages ago.

maybe you can make a thread about religion instead or you're just mad than the guy might end a war that has been around for 70 years and being praised by the president of south Korea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info