ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
"

If I was a "friend" of Putin, shouldn't I be denying all connections between him and Trump? After all, Putin only benefits from Trump sowing dissonance to western unity and openly falling out with China.

A small matter with Syria hardly counterbalances all the positives he gains from Trump being POTUS. Also, if he was thin-skinned enough to go batshit over such a small matter, he would've longs ince been replaced by someone else.

LOL this is precisely the type of response we would expect from a Friend of Putin, propagandist.

That so? ^^ From here it looks like you're just an ignorant russophobic.

Russia is very low on the nuclear threat scale in today's world. The biggest threats are lil' men Trump and Kim.

"
1453R wrote:
Does anyone with any sense believe Trump actively colluded with Moscow? Not really.

Last time I read up on it, the accusations were more in the line of Moscow supporting Trump behind the scenes with Trump turning a blind eye on it. Though I'm not sure if the premise has changed to him having a more active role as of late.
Russia Investigation:

“After eight years and $69.5m we’ve uncovered that Trump doesn’t like pickles on his Big Macs, does like pickles on his Fish-o-Fillet, does not wear a toupee, and changes his socks up to three times per day. Read more in Hillary’s new book Man, I Just Keep Loosing.”
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
"
Khoranth wrote:
"

If I was a "friend" of Putin, shouldn't I be denying all connections between him and Trump? After all, Putin only benefits from Trump sowing dissonance to western unity and openly falling out with China.

A small matter with Syria hardly counterbalances all the positives he gains from Trump being POTUS. Also, if he was thin-skinned enough to go batshit over such a small matter, he would've longs ince been replaced by someone else.

LOL this is precisely the type of response we would expect from a Friend of Putin, propagandist.

That so? ^^ From here it looks like you're just an ignorant russophobic.

Russia is very low on the nuclear threat scale in today's world. The biggest threats are lil' men Trump and Kim.

"
1453R wrote:
Does anyone with any sense believe Trump actively colluded with Moscow? Not really.

Last time I read up on it, the accusations were more in the line of Moscow supporting Trump behind the scenes with Trump turning a blind eye on it. Though I'm not sure if the premise has changed to him having a more active role as of late.

Actually the Russians tried to mess with both candidates to create discord. It just turns out that a Clinton advisor, with a lot of juicy emails, fell for an obvious phishing scam and gave his password, password, to a Russian hacker. So the Russians were able to damage Clinton alot.

Republicans got the same phishing attacks, and reported them.
Last edited by Khoranth on Apr 18, 2018, 2:22:40 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Russia Investigation:

“After eight years and $69.5m we’ve uncovered that Trump doesn’t like pickles on his Big Macs, does like pickles on his Fish-o-Fillet, does not wear a toupee, and changes his socks up to three times per day. Read more in Hillary’s new book Man, I Just Keep Loosing.”

I hate pickles in all forms, on anything.
@Scrotie

There doesn't need to be an original crime for obstruction of justice to occur. Trump doesn't get to fire every FBI official he can get his hands on until he finds one willing to sign whatever blanket pardon statement he( Trump) wants signed.

Yes, you need to remove the man from the office of Presidency before criminal charges can be filed. Yes, rightist nits will hold up "HE'S ALLOWED TO DO WHAT HE WANTS THE LAW SAYS SO!" until the end of time because they're too busy cooking marshmallows over the country's funeral pyres to be bothered by the fact that their chosen arsonist is openly a criminal protected by nothing more than the ambiguity of the office.

I don't believe the President should be free of investigation, no. If the man in charge of executing the law is himself above the law, then the law serves no bloody purpose at all. That's not a President, that's a dictator in fancy clothes. If Trump wanted to be a President instead of a dictator, he should've shut his mouth and let Comey either find no fault with the Russia thing or end up speared by Internal Affairs.

If he wanted to be a President instead of a laughingstock, he should've tried acting like a fucking President. Advise which also applies to Trump not wanting to be remembered as one of the worst world leaders in the history of modern civilization outside of Ugandan warlords or anyone in charge of North Korea ever.

Yeah, his position lets him get off scot-free right now. That's not "Working As Intended", it's a clear distortion of justice. Gods willing, someone will find something to say about the man that even the clinically insane frothing rabble who keeps propping him up won't tolerate and we can toss him before he gets three more years to make this place a shittier place to live every single day, but I've largely given up hope on that front.

Ugh.

Praying to anyone who'll listen that the Dems produce a credible candidate next time, or miracle of miracles an independent actually gets some traction. Because let's be perfectly honest here, everyone. Whatever your stance on Neocon/Neolib might be, we can all admit that an empty business suit hung up beneath a talking parrot would do a better job of being a President of the United States than Donald Fuckmothering Trump.
"
1453R wrote:

If Ted Cruz had somehow gotten elected despite being a bonko bugnuts murder lizard and he'd tried to shut down the investigation, he would've gotten the same thing Trump damn well should've gotten by now - obstruction of justice charges.

The President doesn't get to decide who, or what, the FBI investigates. Attempting to control or hamstring the process is the actual definition of obstruction of justice. Trump's constant attempts to shut down the investigation are an actual, real-life crime and I find it galling he hasn't been charged yet.

Is the Russia investigation a fucking shitshow by now? Absolutely. Is Trump too fundamentally stupid, and vastly too given to braggadocio and indiscretion, for Putin or in fact any even marginally competent intelligence coordinator to've trusted as some sort of Secret Agent? Goddamned right. Does anyone with any sense believe Trump actively colluded with Moscow? Not really.

Is he guilty of obstruction? Yes. That bit is about as cut-and-dried as it gets, and only the massive shitstorm idiots who don't understand what obstruction is keep raising protects him from being up on charges.

Obstruction of justice? So you're saying that Comey shouldn't have been fired, despite being incredibly partisan in the highest positon of an intelligence agency that is supposed to take a completely non-partisan stance on investigation? You're stating that despite the fact that Comey gave Clinton a 'get-out-of-jail-free' card that he was perfectly justified and there shouldn't have been any consequences? I'd argue that Comey himself should be in prison right now for being involved in a money laundering scheme that involved the banks and laundering money for terrorist organizations, but Comey is walking around free and profiting from his prior position by writing fictitious books, but keep talking about how Trump allegedly 'obstructed justice'.

The real problem is that you're blinded by your own emotionally charged bias against Trump due to his 'not-so-nice' tweets. Trump has been very gracious to Mueller by allowing him to go on wasting millions of tax paying dollars with his current witch hunt, despite giving us no results regarding Russian collusion whatsoever, but that's not even enough is it? I believe you would make up whatever excuse you could to impeach him, if it were up to you.

"
1453R wrote:
than Donald Fuckmothering Trump.

And that sums up my point nicely. Thank you.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Apr 18, 2018, 5:53:51 PM
If Comey was as crooked as you say - and he might well be, I haven't done any in-depth research on that part - then FBI Internal Affairs should've been on his case. IA departments exist for this precise reason. A 'President' that is so incompetent as to not know what firing the people in charge of investigating his own potential wrongdoing would do to his public image - which is my favorite Trumpist defense, by the way: "he's not obstructing, he just didn't know what this would look like! He thought he could just fire Comey clean and be done with it, how was he supposed to know it'd literally be textbook obstruction!" Because gross incompetence is a better trait to have in your President than active malevolence, people - is not a President fit for his position?

Am I 'biased' against Trump? You're god damned right I am. Not only does he utterly, utterly lack the presence and dignity required for the role, but he is objectively and demonstrably an exceptionally poor leader, as proven by the fact that every business he's ever run has fallen into bankruptcy and collapsed despite him running as a 'sensible successful businessman(!!)' rather than a politician. Every single major decision he's made since entering office has been at least a 4 on the Disaster Scale. I hate him, I want him gone, and I honestly believe he deserves prison time. If that makes me unfairly biased? Oh well. At least I'm honest, ne? Unlike Trump.
No one is saying Trump is above the law. We are saying if the FBI is going to do a years long, billion dollar investigation, On Anyone, there should be actual evidence, not a fake dossier, that the Clinton campaign paid to have created.

But you are right about a lot, Trump is an incompetent fool. If a smart person was president, like Ted Cruz, this investigation would have been shut down before it started.
"
Khoranth wrote:
Actually the Russians tried to mess with both candidates to create discord. It just turns out that a Clinton advisor, with a lot of juicy emails, fell for an obvious phishing scam and gave his password, password, to a Russian hacker. So the Russians were able to damage Clinton alot.

Republicans got the same phishing attacks, and reported them.

I haven't seen any evidence of Russians messing with Trump's campaign. On the other hand, there's plenty of evidence of his campaign staff being in contact with Russian officials. Excluding everything else (because these instances have probably been talked through in this topic already), the important thing is that Trump's staff tried to hide these meetings. Now as far as I understood it, there's some type of requirement to inform whatever department is in charge of checking the candidates' legitimacy about their connections/meetings with foreign powers. It doesn't seem legit that after all these meetings came to light, the best Trump's camp could say was "oh, uh, well, these meetings had no relation to politics so we didn't see it necessary". Talk about shady af.

Part of Trump's campaign was centered around how Clinton is a war maniac and would start a WWIII with Russia, so Trump would be a better candidate for all parties involved. Somehow that shit's taken a complete 180 and now Trump squad claims that Russia would've preferred Clinton over Trump as the president.

Etc...

Overall it's pointless to talk about whether or not Russia was supporting Trump from behind the scenes. They were. What's left for FBI to figure out is to what extent Trump and/or his team was directly involved with this support.
It's a recorded fact that Russians tried to hack both parties, the Republicans reported it to the FBI, the Democrats fell for the phishing, and got screwed.

Just because you have not seen a fact, does not mean it does not exist LOL nice logic

And Trumps campaign being stupid & incompetent is evidence of stupidity and incompetence, not corruption.

And if someone from trump's campaign had fell for the phishing scam, the Russians would have been supporting Clinton, and it wouldn't be her fault, it would be the fault of the dummy who sent his password, password, to a hacker.
Last edited by Khoranth on Apr 18, 2018, 7:35:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info