ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I actually think death penalty for drug dealers is a great idea. Not much happy into other Trump recent stuff. The China tax is not smart imo and will hurt the US.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 24, 2018, 9:06:14 AM
"
JNF wrote:
"

The guy is a lazy coward. lol

That statement from an anonymous internet keyboard warrior. If that's not irony, then I don't know what is.

What does it matter if I'm anonymous? I'd tell it to his face or yours in a heartbeat. His actions and inaction are that of a cowardly person. The fact that he's spent over 100 days at the golf course since inauguration and averages 4 hours of actual working time per day IS laziness. These are indisputable facts.
Figured this recent CNN story fit best in this thread:
Marjory Stoneman Douglas will require students to carry only clear backpacks

Choice quote:
"
Tyra Hemans, 19, a senior, told CNN she supports parts of the new policy, such as the ID requirement. But she believes other security measures, such as forcing students to carry clear backpacks, don't adequately address the real problem with school safety, which she says is lax gun laws.

"I'm not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?" she said.

I'm against the death penalty (in terms of a sentence for a conviction) regardless of offense. That's something that can't be undone if exonerating evidence comes out later.

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 24, 2018, 7:05:00 PM
"
pneuma wrote:

Choice quote:
"
Tyra Hemans, 19, a senior, told CNN she supports parts of the new policy, such as the ID requirement. But she believes other security measures, such as forcing students to carry clear backpacks, don't adequately address the real problem with school safety, which she says is lax gun laws.

"I'm not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?" she said.

"
The district will provide the bags for free.

Why are they complaining? Free bags!!!
Last edited by deathflower on Mar 25, 2018, 12:48:40 AM
"
deathflower wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
"
This is a microcosm of the relationship between the welfare state and the erosion of individual rights.

"I don't need privacy. Moar gibs please." Manhattan for beads.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 25, 2018, 2:37:07 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
"
This is a microcosm of the relationship between the welfare state and the erosion of individual rights.

"I don't need privacy. Moar gibs please." Manhattan for beads.

Lies. Pro gun advocates will get a free bag too.
btw, has Trump been eaten by the Deep State yet? Neocon warmonger Bolton as "security" adviser? Might aswell nominate John McCain. Or Hillary. -_-

Looks like no matter what, some serious shit in one of [Ukraine / Syria / NK] is going to happen or start again. How many americans even know that the US is illegally occupying Syrian land and building proxy forces there?

Not that I deluded myself into thinking that one president could stop ALL this interventionist war inertia, but at least some disengaging would be nice.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Looks like no matter what, some serious shit in one of [Ukraine / Syria / NK] is going to happen or start again. How many americans even know that the US is illegally occupying Syrian land and building proxy forces there?

Not that I deluded myself into thinking that one president could stop ALL this interventionist war inertia, but at least some disengaging would be nice.
If Trump starts his own Libya I will 180 and go The_Reporter on him.

But you never go full Reporter.
Pretty much time to close this thread down. No one gives a shit anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info