The Hungry Loop Unique Ring

When will you unlock http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2030521 so we can see community posts?
SSF since ~OB
Wait it doesn't come with a lv20 CwDT penalty? That made it a fair bit better still.
one of the most interesting and versatile items I have seen introduced into the game for a long time.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Wait it doesn't come with a lv20 CwDT penalty? That made it a fair bit better still.

You'll get this kind of info way faster if you just accept that the devs hate the forums and love reddit and start spending most of your time there instead of here.

I sometimes still go to gameplay help and discussion to actually help people, but other than that and announcements I've given up on the forum entirely :( This past Beta wave especially convinced me that the bug report and feedback forums are just jokes.
"
Vipermagi wrote:

Yeah i was thinking it was 3+ CwDT. It's value just shot up, its going to open up a lot of build diversity.
Last edited by Asmosis on Nov 19, 2017, 10:10:45 PM
this ring will be a fad and soon become another 1 chaos unique
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
50ex ring? :D
If the ring eats all the support gems it can, what does the description say? Does the line about how many gems it can eat change to "Is full" or something similar?
Do we actually get to post here? Or are you going to mute this thread too?
Saved
"
codetaku wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

You'll get this kind of info way faster if you just accept that the devs hate the forums and love reddit and start spending most of your time there instead of here.

I sometimes still go to gameplay help and discussion to actually help people, but other than that and announcements I've given up on the forum entirely :( This past Beta wave especially convinced me that the bug report and feedback forums are just jokes.

Seriously, would be nice to have the official form be for official form activities...
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info