The Hungry Loop Unique Ring

I'm guessing this is gonna be the new tier 1 legendary like HH/Acuity.

Would see!
So the gem can be at 100% of the required exp but you haven't hit the plus icon yet, socket it then click the plus and it will eat? Or does it actually have to gain the last little bit of exp while in the ring?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
When you will make a full announcement of the abyss league, please show the armour set from abyss supporter pack.
ign: Bikvin
Last edited by triada13 on Nov 19, 2017, 9:01:38 PM
Thank you for the explanation Rebecca!

I got a quick question since you are showcasing an item that has level 20 support in it

Have you guys considered improving the Support gem corruption granted on gear item?

ie:

i mean they are pretty much all level 1

wouldnt it be nice to have a chance to get higher level of support corrruption... maybe range between 1 and 20?

there is no abuse to get since none of the corruption grant a support that gives flat mod, only %
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Edit: So in the page it was first linked, that cwdt was one gem that was eaten by the ring? Suddenly, the value of this ring becomes clear.
Last edited by Slicer9875 on Nov 19, 2017, 9:06:18 PM
"
midtown wrote:
"
Drewster_X wrote:
Level 19.9 gems just gained a lot of value.

I guess! But you can still socket it with 4 lvl 19 gems. It's going to make almost no difference for most supports for most players. For higher level players, getting any lvl 18-19 gem and lvling it to 20 is not going to be that hard, either.

It doesn't consume level 19 gems though, only level 20 gems. Level 19.9 gems will be more valuable than level 20s because players can immediately put them into their hungry loops without having to level them. This will save a lot of time when trying different gem combinations in a hungry loop.

"
mucker wrote:
So the gem can be at 100% of the required exp but you haven't hit the plus icon yet, socket it then click the plus and it will eat? Or does it actually have to gain the last little bit of exp while in the ring?

You don't have to earn any of the xp with the gem in the ring; "Yes, that means you can take a level 19 gem that is ready to hit 20, socket it, and level it up, and the ring will eat it."
Can we know what rarity tier ring will be sett?

If its T1 rarity .... ok nice idea, but maybe I will see 1 in next 3 leagues ...
(playing 2 years and never droped shavs for ex. and mirror doesnt exist :) its just fairy tail)
Ol thats nice ring!
The Holy Bible
As long as this damn thing is passably common I'm satisfied with it... Say, exalt drop common. None of this top tier gated crap that only the monied of the elite can buy like Headhunter.
These things should be hitting trade at something like 10 chaos, though 1 alc would be great.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
k33s69 wrote:
I'm guessing this is gonna be the new tier 1 legendary like HH/Acuity.

Would see!
you worked hard for you 37 challenges...

and lost all credibility with 1 word...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info