Now that Offerings aren't put into the Map Device to run Uber Lab...

"

I have an SSF character I play on xbox harbinger (randomly for fun). I have 28 challenges done and just last night found the last trial. Level 88. I couldn't believe how long it took to find it.

My SSF character is now level 91 and she still hasn't found the 6th trial :)

"
If you're looking for trials in SSF, do you consume all your silver coins?

Kinda. I activate Prophecies whenever I remember and when the Prophecy screen is clear. I've gotten one trial prophecy; it was a dupe of course. I'm at 75 coins stashed right now, maybe I can grind those harder.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
This would grant you access to the Uber Lab after finding any 1 trial, i.e. make Uber Lab access completely trivial.

Find 1 trial, finish it, get an Offering, and then just start recycling this 1 Offering to generate new trials over and over until you get all 6.

No.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
This would grant you access to the Uber Lab after finding any 1 trial, i.e. make Uber Lab access completely trivial.

Find 1 trial, finish it, get an Offering, and then just start recycling this 1 Offering to generate new trials over and over until you get all 6.

No.

Typical.... doesn't read the thread and puts some random opinion down...

Previous post:
"
They would have to do some extra coding to make sure that trials opened using a map device couldn't drop trials so you can't chain them forever...

Obviously the shit wouldn't drop trials indefinitely... that would be stupid.
Ive self found my trials the past 2 leagues now and one thing that makes this super easy is prophecy's... The prophecy for finding a trials in a map really helps out a ton and the best part is its quite common. Hope this helps since my only other suggestions to get all your trails easy requires /Global 820 Which is pointless for you being a SSF player.

Even when i didnt find all mine before i only had to normally have help getting the last one or two.. Now when your down to find the last one or two trials thats when it becomes a bit of a pain in the ass because finding actual trials isnt the problem.. Its finding the ones your missing. Thats where the prophecy helps because more trials you find better chance its the one your missing. Its also worth mentioning farming these trials to get uber lab open has an upside.. If it takes you a while to find them all.. You will have alot of keys saved up when you do unlock.. Last league i think i had over 30 something keys ready by the time i did find my last one.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 1, 2017, 2:49:33 PM
"
"
Kelvynn wrote:

No.

Typical.... doesn't read the thread and puts some random opinion down...

Previous post:
"
They would have to do some extra coding to make sure that trials opened using a map device couldn't drop trials so you can't chain them forever...

Obviously the shit wouldn't drop trials indefinitely... that would be stupid.

Yup, it would be stupid, agreed. Almost as stupid as using /Global 820 but stupid none the less. Note for full disclosure: I've never used Global 820 myself but frequently offer free access to trials on /Global 820 for others benefit. Well sorta free, they have to listen to me bad mouth the loathsome labyrinth but that's all I charge them.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Well sorta free, they have to listen to me bad mouth the loathsome labyrinth but that's all I charge them.

OMG YOU MONSTER!
"
HousePet wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Well sorta free, they have to listen to me bad mouth the loathsome labyrinth but that's all I charge them.

OMG YOU MONSTER!

Bows head in shame, kicks a pebble then stammers but ... but ... ahh ... I try to limit myself to not more than 1 or 2 such messages.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
adghar wrote:
...can we make it so putting one into the Map Device opens a random Map Trial instead?!

Pros:
1. Players under 6/6 map trials will no longer experience disappointment/frustration when encountering a map trial

Cons:
1. Acquiring your 4th ascendancy becomes a fair amount "easier" (less Channel 820 for trading leagues; less time spent grinding in SSF leagues)

Vote 4 best idea 2017!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info