SSF since ~OB
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2017, 8:25:32 AM
Hi stonespeak,

This is intended.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Hi stonespeak,

This is intended.

I don't get it... so are you trying to hide 9 pages of peoples replied? Why aren't I allowed to reply to the thread!?
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Nov 16, 2017, 8:13:49 PM
Uhm, it's incredibly annoying is what it is :P
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
Okay wait what do you mean by "intended".
Are people locked out of replying to the announcement on purpose? :D
Hmm not sure I want to buy packs if some players are allowed to see community content.

some people keep replying to the "INTENDED" hidden thread as we speak... with no response from GGG.

Bad form GGG...
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Nov 17, 2017, 12:26:56 AM
Oh I thought it was the new firefox update that was making it so I couldnt read any posts in the huge announcement post.

Good to see I'm not the only one unable to read posts.

How are people able to post there?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Nov 17, 2017, 1:05:41 AM
Weird solution, any explanation?
Last edited by Rakiii on Nov 17, 2017, 2:02:00 PM
"
Alea wrote:
I will not say how else i will be banned.
Just dont post in the topic, it's not allowed.

Maybe ggg has problems with toxic people posting negative things.
Or just the thread wasnt supposed to get any post.

They probably have a not-that-bad reason :)

Yeah but still. They've dealt with toxicity for a few good years now, it's not like it's unmanageable.
Would be nice to at least be able to see the thread tbh.

I felt like some weird conspiracy thing was going on! o:
Edit: This post was written in an attempt to facilitate the community providing GGG with honest feedback in a constructive manner. It has since been subjected to rather dubious moderation. I no longer have any desire to defend the way they operate their forum.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Nov 17, 2017, 11:12:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info