Hi stonespeak,

This is intended.

This is a very bad answer, sweetie.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
Alea wrote:
Actually i got my posts in this topic and the other removed giving that solution and warned to not do it again by PM.

Well now that's very weird.

Eh. My intentions are good and the only thing I'm attempting to facilitate is the community being able to constructively give GGG their honest feedback. If that's something the moderators wish to suppress, they'll need to censor my post. I shan't do it for them.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
So they edit out the link but leave the description of how you came up with the link.

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Hey GGG, can you please change your intentions from "nobody can read or post comments in the announcement thread" to "we're going to tell everyone how to read and post comments in the announcement thread"? Thanks
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
Alea wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
I think the redirect is a silly idea, because some people actively want to reach that thread and the redirect renders it impossible. A simple link at the top would suffice...

That said, while the decision is one I don't agree with, I also struggle to understand some of the responses in this tread. They're trying to get the page they're redirecting to more prominence and they're only doing it temporarily (Chris said "for a while" on Reddit).

If people really aren't going to support GGG anymore because they put a temporary redirect in place from page on their website to another page on their website, that's about as fickle as it gets. Anyone who means that would have no problem finding another excuse reason.

You can use ......... to comment on the Announcements thread. I assembled it using the URL for responding to this thread, with the thread ID of the thread in the Announcements section. I fully support those voicing their dissent with the redirect - I agree with you and am specifically giving you another way of making your feelings heard - but let's not overreact to something which isn't a big deal. If for no other reason than most people dismiss overreactions entirely.

Actually i got my posts in this topic and the other removed giving that solution and warned to not do it again by PM.

My problem is Reddit is not the main game webpage. While it may seem like everyone uses Reddit, some of us use the official game website for official game announcement.

Like you guys said... I'm not sure I feel all that supportive of a company that behaves like this. I cant be proud and brag about how awesome GGG is if this is how they treat its community...
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Nov 17, 2017, 12:04:54 PM
Reason is simply: Elder abducted comment section and we will be informed about that with league announcement. Sry for spoil surprise.

Like someone said before they are doing something cool, becouse do you really belive they blocked it becouse of the hate??! Really? It's more likely to prevent from blowing up serwers becouse of all that hype.
The part that leaves a bad taste in my mouth is the arrogant tone of "This is intended". How about actually respecting your community and explaining why rather than the haughty "This is verbotten!".

Very poor form.
"
The part that leaves a bad taste in my mouth is the arrogant tone of "This is intended". How about actually respecting your community and explaining why rather than the haughty "This is verbotten!".

Very poor form.

Are you the lady that screams this offends me at everything they see on Facebook?
Yeah, GGG spent all that time and money on developing shitty supporter packs, and then cut comments because they think people who dont read the communities comments (on how shitty they are) will still buy them. The reality of it is, however, that the negative comments isn't what's causing GGG to lose out on supporter pack revenue. It's the fact that the packs look horrible so no one wants to buy them. And to those who say "but you get points". Most of the people who buy the packs have all the MTX they want already. Therefore they have nothing they want to spend the points on.

TL/DR, It's not the poisoned well that's causing people to not buy supporter packs.
It's the shitty designs in the supporter packs that is causing people to not buy supporter packs.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Nov 17, 2017, 11:31:37 PM
"
60x7 wrote:
Yeah, GGG spent all that time and money on developing shitty supporter packs, and then cut comments because they think people who dont read the communities comments (on how shitty they are) will still buy them. The reality of it is, however, that the negative comments isn't what's causing GGG to lose out on supporter pack revenue. It's the fact that the packs look horrible so no one wants to buy them. And to those who say "but you get points". Most of the people who buy the packs have all the MTX they want already. Therefore they have nothing they want to spend the points on.

TL/DR, It's not the poisoned well that's causing people to not but supporter packs.
It's the shitty designs in the supporter packs that is causing people to not buy supporter packs.

TBH the only decent looking supporter packs so far have been the $60 sets because they don't look like some edgelord p2w mobile game armour, like not even KR MMORPG's that are known to be flashy don't break their themes that much.

I really do wish they actually started polling concept art for the new armors so they could atleast gauge how many people would actually buy the pack. (OfC poll voting is locked to highest tier you've purchased in the last 12 months)
Last edited by S0T0 on Nov 17, 2017, 11:05:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info