Payment Improvements for Tomorrow's Supporter Packs

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
you can start 3.1 with a instant-kick characters from server whenever the game crash.

Died today early on SSF HC lvl 93 and rank 20 to a game crash and I'm so fucking tired of this. 90% of my deaths are like this

why is that so hard to server kick me out when my game crash? You guys really can't do nothing about it?!

would be the real dream if I could die while playing. Crash deaths are so frustrating.

LMAO...
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Xsolla is apparently pretty shady and gives themselves a huge tip by default. Be care out there, exiles. I guess GGG being fine with scams extends to Real Life too. :\

https://redd.it/63zewd
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Awesome! :)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
djfang wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my 2 main cards for online games have been blacklisted my xsolla due to having to charge back when my info got hijacked. PLEASE tell me paying through xsolla will be optional and not a mandatory hurdle.

Hey djfang, can you please email support@grindinggear.com about this and we will contact Xsolla directly and look into this for you.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
ehh xsollo is very slow to confirm payments
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Excellent! All you need to do now is enable upgrading of Premium Stash Tabs to Quad Tabs and I'll start supporting GGG again (and will upgrade my 160 Premium Tabs to 40 Quad Tabs).
Until that happens my wallet stays firmly closed - not allowing that upgrade penalises early supporters.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Depends if 10$ pack become 10€ ,if this is the case I prefer dollars because it is much more intersting this times.
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paying in Euro? Its 20% more expensive.
Last edited by Rexeos on Nov 15, 2017, 11:14:44 PM
Do you accept Perandus coin?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info