Partnering with Xsolla, we now offer a gigantic selection of worldwide payment methods. Click the "700+ Payment Methods" button at checkout to have a look. You can even redeem unused gift cards from popular stores to buy Path of Exile packs!

European customers are now offered prices in Euros, which means that they don't have to pay currency conversion fees any more to make purchases!

We're excited about tomorrow's announcement and supporter pack launch. Thanks so much for your ongoing support of Path of Exile.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
European customers are now offered prices in Euros, which means that they don't have to pay currency conversion fees any more to make purchases!

Conversion fees? Where? With paypal for example, there is no fee for sending money, afaik.

The Euro is pretty strong compared to USD. Which is because 40$ is not 40€ e.g.. Hopefully the new Euro prices offer a fair exchange rate ;).

85 eurocents per dollar

Regarding the conversion fees, you may be surprised to find out that providers often charge 3-5% for that! It's rolled into the rate they use. This will save you some money if you use a Euro-based credit card for sure.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 15, 2017, 9:13:37 PM
"
djfang wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my 2 main cards for online games have been blacklisted my xsolla due to having to charge back when my info got hijacked. PLEASE tell me paying through xsolla will be optional and not a mandatory hurdle.

Hey djfang, can you please email support@grindinggear.com about this and we will contact Xsolla directly and look into this for you.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info