Payment Improvements for Tomorrow's Supporter Packs

I would love to buy some cosmetic stuff, but damn theyre way to expensive..

20€ only for a body armor skin?

Sry GGG, even if I have the money and want to support you but this is way to much for a skin.

Reduce the prizes by 50% and we have a deal....I think in long term you will get more money this way bcs theyre surely many people who think the same. ;)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Nov 16, 2017, 10:41:18 AM
"
Shinjuku wrote:
Please bring back the old Paypal payment before the new supporter packs release!!
I don't want to give my Paypal information to Xsolla and I don't know why we need a 3rd party payment.. Paypal is already a payment system!!

yep, paypal is a payment system, in europe they got their banking status on mysterious ways which shouldn't have happened due to their unprofessional business practices.

before xsolla, ggg had a different payment provider so your cc details are already somewhere outside ggg.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
PACKS HYPE! :D
Last edited by Laijnuz on Nov 16, 2017, 11:17:55 AM
"
CroDanZ wrote:
I would love to buy some cosmetic stuff, but damn theyre way to expensive..

20€ only for a body armor skin?

Sry GGG, even if I have the money and want to support you but this is way to much for a skin.

Reduce the prizes by 50% and we have a deal....I think in long term you will get more money this way bcs theyre surely many people who think the same. ;)

Me too, just another player who thinks the same.
well i like the idea, but i dont get it serious lol

i could get $60 for around 50€ now i can get around $50 for 60€ ^^ not sure if i like the new system....

going for the old one for sure XDDD
30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

GG GGGs
Awesome, i'm an european and i'm happy to hear this
yay
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
What about Canadian conversion fees..
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
European customers are now offered prices in Euros, which means that they don't have to pay currency conversion fees any more to make purchases!

"
Chris wrote:

85 eurocents per dollar

Regarding the conversion fees, you may be surprised to find out that providers often charge 3-5% for that! It's rolled into the rate they use. This will save you some money if you use a Euro-based credit card for sure.

I don't really get it.
When I choose to get the 100$ Supporter Pack, I have to pay 88.89€ for it.
(This is the price for amazon pay and other payment methods that list the price in Euros)

So i still have 3% fee on it? I expected a price about 85-86€

I could buy 4x KarmaCoin cards á 21,50€ (to get a 25$ card). So I get 100$ for 86€.

Maybe the new payment methods are easier. But not sure about that :)

// Edit:
Ok, when changing the language at the page, the prices are correct :)
Last edited by UnknownSubject on Nov 17, 2017, 10:16:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info