The Ten-Day Turmoil Event Starts Tomorrow!

The mtx is a random draw shared among all three groups (sc, hc, hcssf) so dead hc players is the least of your concern there.

If you are going for one of the top X in each event, then you just need to beat the dead hc players level at some point. If you can't do that why should you get a prize over them? Sitting in your hideout just so you don't risk dying isn't a very rewarding playstyle.
God damn the prize draw rules are fucking confusing.... so

"The Celestial Weapon Effect, Stormcaller Armour Set, Battery Back Attachment and Arcane Shield will be drawn for the top 100 of each event rather than shared between all three"

Top 100 what? Just highest lvl, or highest lvl of each different asc class??
So this only promotes picking a most played cookie cutter berserker, and just get as high as possible?

And then the multiple chars... you don't want us to get high, but lvl up multiple chars to gain many tickets for the draw?

So there are 3 versions, std, hc, hc ssf.
And all those are one pool for drawing EVERY mtx from lvl 40-90?

And the demigod pool is only given to one, the best of each asc class, of each version?
Meaning you are giving away a total of
6 classes x 3 asc = 18 + 1 scion = 19 x demigod alt art?

So then again, "The Celestial Weapon Effect, Stormcaller Armour Set, Battery Back Attachment and Arcane Shield will be drawn for the top 100 of each event rather than shared between all three."

100 WHAT! The 100 just highest lvl? Does asc choice have any role in this draw? yes no?
And you say top 100 of each event, as in version? hc/std/hc ssf??
Then you say 25 out of 100 get a random draw?? You just said 100 per event, that makes it 300!?
So you draw 25x a prize for the best 100 or 300 highest players??

And are the stormcaller armor, back and shield all one set or each seperate prize items....

YOU ARE SO FUCKIGN CONFUSING I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW..... jesus christ what teh fuck......

Having a serious meltdown here, what does that meeeeean? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEEEEEEAN???

Someone explain that shit to me, it is confusing AS F U C K ! ! !
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Last edited by Elemenz on Nov 10, 2017, 3:47:52 AM
Thanks for fucking up my plans..... no idea what to do anymore jesus fuck
-Bex
So picking a unpopular asc = winning chance +1 ?

And picking a unpoplar event version = winning chance +2 ?

(safe to say std is most played, then hc, and least popular hc ssf)

Then getting a char into the top 100 there = winning chance +3 ?

And when I make it into the top 100 of the most unpopular event version, with the most unpopular asc choice, I'm in for a 25/100 or 25/300 chance of winning a stormcaller set?
And will it be the entire set 3 items, or just 1/3?

God dammit I never hated you guys before but this shitstorm of confusion just pisses me off to another dimension...

WORST

RULES

EVER.
-Bex
Yay! My first race, will play at least to lvl 35. Have to accomplish five more challenges in the Harbinger League yet ...
"
Elemenz wrote:
So picking a unpopular asc = winning chance +1 ?

And picking a unpoplar event version = winning chance +2 ?

(safe to say std is most played, then hc, and least popular hc ssf)

Then getting a char into the top 100 there = winning chance +3 ?

And when I make it into the top 100 of the most unpopular event version, with the most unpopular asc choice, I'm in for a 25/100 or 25/300 chance of winning a stormcaller set?
And will it be the entire set 3 items, or just 1/3?

God dammit I never hated you guys before but this shitstorm of confusion just pisses me off to another dimension...

WORST

RULES

EVER.

Guess it fits then because you seem like the saltiest person ever. I mean the rules seem very straight forward and clear. When they are talking about Acendency they mention "acendency"..So when it says "Top 25 of 100 players random draw" im fairly certain that means TOP 25 OF 100 PLAYERS" not "top 25 of 100 in each acendency". As for the set packs it very very clearly says "x armour PACK + x x x x) the x at the end being anything added for instance storm caller back attachments etc. In the sense its fairly cleary they consider the sets to be gloves boots body armour and helm. Im really not sure why your so confused. But then again I dont get why you sound like you just ate a pound of salt and are mad at the world.
Hype Boiiii
too bad only HC SSF race.
Kinda sad I'll be rather busy, but I suppose I still have the next weekend to get a char or two to 45.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
bgcy_ro002 wrote:
I can wait no longer >.<

Hold on, Grommash. You will taste blood soon.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info