[3.8] For Scion - Bloody Explosive Cyclone With Disfavour + Haemophilia (Not a Vaal Pact Build)

"
blizaro wrote:
thinking of running this build for abyss HC as league start... torn between SLA/RAI and just pure slayer..

I feel SLA/RAI is better over all because we get over leech, and frenzy charges for boss.. but lose AOE from slayer, am i missing anything ?

Slayer also have 20% culling strike which Scion lacks of (requires linking Culling Strike gem to Ancestral Totem).

Tough call over there. Probably boils down to whether you want to play as Scion (female) or Slayer (male) character.
So, if i want a map grinder should a choose Slayer/Raider? im kinda lose, can someone help me?
Raider means more frenzy, frenzy means more speed right?

or just slayer/zerk? i dont know i just want something really fast for maps :3. and Cyclone+Scion looks really good.

Zerk Gives: 20% Move and Att speed
Raider Gives: 10 Move speed and Onslaught (grants 20% move and att speed) = 30% move and att speed.

With that is not better raider for fastest mapping?
Last edited by frederickf on Dec 12, 2017, 8:13:58 PM
"
frederickf wrote:
So, if i want a map grinder should a choose Slayer/Raider? im kinda lose, can someone help me?

or just slayer/zerk? i dont know i just want something really fast for maps :3. and Cyclone+Scion looks really good.

I started the build as Slayer / Berserker but Slayer / Raider gives more damage.

I didn't re-spec from Berserker to Raider because I didn't feel the need to and I killed Shaper using Slayer / Berserker.

And yes, frenzy = more speed (even though I don't find Berserker to be much slower). :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
frederickf wrote:

I started the build as Slayer / Berserker but Slayer / Raider gives more damage.

I didn't re-spec from Berserker to Raider because I didn't feel the need to and I killed Shaper using Slayer / Berserker.

And yes, frenzy = more speed (even though I don't find Berserker to be much slower). :)

Thanks for your attention, ill try raider then. This is my league starter :)
first off, loving this build! I'm so bloody fast it's awesome... The map clear speed is fantastic and i'm only level 80 so still missing a few nodes + my Uber Labs (haven't found all the things yet).

My question to you is do you feel as though this build is more powerful than a starforge cycloner? (obviously if you haven't played a starforge cycloner then disregard!!).

Cheers
IGN: Zanitth
"
ZanithX wrote:
first off, loving this build! I'm so bloody fast it's awesome... The map clear speed is fantastic and i'm only level 80 so still missing a few nodes + my Uber Labs (haven't found all the things yet).

My question to you is do you feel as though this build is more powerful than a starforge cycloner? (obviously if you haven't played a starforge cycloner then disregard!!).

Cheers

Glad you liked the build. And no, I have not played Starforge cyclone before. :)
Hi there, right now the build is taking form, looks really good and smooth, my only issue right now is with the raider ascendancy.

it suppose to give me Onslaught buff when im at max of frenzy charges, and im always at max but i cant see the onslaught buff, why? dont work with cyclone?
"
frederickf wrote:
Hi there, right now the build is taking form, looks really good and smooth, my only issue right now is with the raider ascendancy.

it suppose to give me Onslaught buff when im at max of frenzy charges, and im always at max but i cant see the onslaught buff, why? dont work with cyclone?

It could be a visual bug (or an actual bug) cos this has been the case since 3.0.
I'm considering trying this build out as I love bleed and have not been enjoying my current build, but the cost of Atziri's is kinda off putting to start. Any decent replacement while farming Chaos to buy Atziri's?
"
xRaen wrote:
I'm considering trying this build out as I love bleed and have not been enjoying my current build, but the cost of Atziri's is kinda off putting to start. Any decent replacement while farming Chaos to buy Atziri's?

There are several axes that you can start off with the build:

- Kaom's Primacy
- Hezmana's Bloodlust
- Uul-Netol's Embrace (very slow attack speed)
- Kingmaker
- Kitava's Feast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info