[3.8] For Scion - Bloody Explosive Cyclone With Disfavour + Haemophilia (Not a Vaal Pact Build)

enjoying this build a lot im currently lvl 89 berserker and everything just explodes, was wondering if we could use that new lightpoacher helmet in this build?
Hey i've noticed that you aren't running crimson dance in your level 95 dps tree but are running it in the level 75 leveling tree should i be ditching crimson dance at higher level?
IGN: Zanitth
Sorry another question! Carcass Jack, thoughts?
"
mgcrywolf09 wrote:
enjoying this build a lot im currently lvl 89 berserker and everything just explodes, was wondering if we could use that new lightpoacher helmet in this build?

You can if you want to. But Lightpoacher for this build is more of a gimmick because everything dies so fast. :)

"
ZanithX wrote:
Hey i've noticed that you aren't running crimson dance in your level 95 dps tree but are running it in the level 75 leveling tree should i be ditching crimson dance at higher level?

Are you referring to Raider's skill tree, you can keep Crimson Dance. I will update the skill tree.

"
ZanithX wrote:
Sorry another question! Carcass Jack, thoughts?

Certainly. Carcass Jack is a good chest for the build too.
may i have POB link?
Is there any other 6 L set up apart from the ancestral protector you'd recommend? I find it very clunky :<
you have a dual curse setup as an alternative to haste and enfeeble. please explain how you are able to get the 2nd curse or is this just a mistake
"
mudraiver wrote:
may i have POB link?

Here you go: https://pastebin.com/vn6itEZy

"
ZanithX wrote:
Is there any other 6 L set up apart from the ancestral protector you'd recommend? I find it very clunky :<

Ancestral Protector is mainly for the extra damage and Culling Strike on boss. I mainly cast it during boss fight. You can link Ancestral Call with Ancestral Protector for more AOE damage.

Off my head, if you do not intend to use Ancestral in the chest slot, you can consider running a Cast When Damage Taken + Cremation + Volatile Dead + Spell Cascade setup.

"
ilikebewbs wrote:
you have a dual curse setup as an alternative to haste and enfeeble. please explain how you are able to get the 2nd curse or is this just a mistake

It is listed in the guide, right next to the gem setup:

Dual Curse Setup (+1 curse amulet or Doedre's Damning Paua Ring or Windscream boots)

You will need +1 curse gear for dual curse.

I do not have currency for Disfavor, which one can I use for now? to farm, ty
"
matellini wrote:

I do not have currency for Disfavor, which one can I use for now? to farm, ty

There are several axes that you can start off with the build:

- Kaom's Primacy
- Hezmana's Bloodlust
- Uul-Netol's Embrace (very slow attack speed)
- Kingmaker
- Kitava's Feast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info