-------------

"
Darth_BOR wrote:
Clickbait is retarded.
12 Gb memory consumption is retarded.
FPS <20 is retarded.

[Removed by Support]

Please...

12Gb memory consumption is retarded? Welcome to 2017, when game size is calculated not in megabytes anymore.
FPS <20? Try using non-potato computer? (Sitting with medium system here and enjoying 80-100 fps on high settings).
Try finding the game developer that actually cares more about it's game than GGG - thanks in advance, see you in few years.

Retarded comments are retarded.

I ain't not running potato machinery, but this 12gb memory waste and 20 fps is called retarded overhead.

Memory usage before 3.0 was reasonable 2.5gb or so, fps also used to be better. So figures?

Some lazy scumbag thinks 500000% overhead is cool and other retard tells me I need to go and get myself a new rig? Really?!

The only thing ggg worry about seem to be supporter hats and other insignificant stuff.

I'm wondering why I'm not seeing any other people complaining about fps and memory usage.. maybe because you really are running your game on a potato computer.. I won't lie I'm having some problems with crashes (when starting) but other than the that the game is super FINE!

And as d3s0 said .. you won't be able to find a team that cares about their game and players as much as GGG team does .. I've nothing but respect for this team.. besides that .. yes they should care too about supporter pack because for god sake they want money to live [Removed by Support] .. don't forget it's a free game that you might are playing it without paying a cent for them ..
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Nov 7, 2017, 4:29:18 PM
"
Darth_BOR wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:
Green and black are the colours of a new league

FINALLY! F I N A L L Y !!!!!!!

-------------

"
Darth_BOR wrote:
Clickbait is retarded.
12 Gb memory consumption is retarded.
FPS <20 is retarded.

[Removed by Support]

Please...

12Gb memory consumption is retarded? Welcome to 2017, when game size is calculated not in megabytes anymore.
FPS <20? Try using non-potato computer? (Sitting with medium system here and enjoying 80-100 fps on high settings).
Try finding the game developer that actually cares more about it's game than GGG - thanks in advance, see you in few years.

Retarded comments are retarded.

I ain't not running potato machinery, but this 12gb memory waste and 20 fps is called retarded overhead.

Memory usage before 3.0 was reasonable 2.5gb or so, fps also used to be better. So figures?

Some lazy scumbag thinks 500000% overhead is cool and other retard tells me I need to go and get myself a new rig? Really?!

The only thing ggg worry about seem to be supporter hats and other insignificant stuff.

12GB RAM usage? o.O I have only 8GB in my system and the only time it was a problem was when Win 10 systems had memory leak issues like a year ago.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Nov 7, 2017, 4:42:56 PM
"
Sauronsatan wrote:
holy shit did anyone notice the picture on the main page. shows the door in the eternal templar lab. the one that is all chained up. and now its fucking OPEN!! i knew we would be going in that door at some point. why else would it be all locked up hahah!. anyone else notice this?

I never even noticed that door in-game. Woah! :O
"We've prepared a new stash tab type for this expansion"

I hope this is stash for stackable white maps! ;)
i know many have said it before but... HYPEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :D
hype a belt with sockets holy shit
rawrawr
"
1)There is a new boss in Act Nine
2)We have the first ever socketable belt coming
3)Green and black are the colours of a new league
4)We've prepared a new stash tab type for this expansion
5)There are 4 new skill gems and 6 support gems coming

1) Act Nine is well know by being the old act2 or act3 merciles act. Exactly where we used to choose between a extra +1 frenzy/end/power charge.
I have the feeling and I hope so you're adding a new quest and a new boss in this act and we're going to have a chance again to grab that extra charge that we all want.

2) New unique item or new base type? I hope it's a base type. If so, well done.

3) Looks better than pure purple or pure blue. Dual colors. Also, why razer colors? =p

4) Map stash tab. Finally. Make all maps stacks and give us a option to have a easy update to +1 tier just like essence tabs work. Upgrade tier maps with 1 click!

5) You're in love with channeling skills, I know that, but could we have +4 new skills that isn't channeling? Some new melee or caster skill plz. Channeling skills gameplay is boring to me. Personally, I don't like that.

=)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 7, 2017, 12:37:14 PM
was it just me that though this said 5 new acts and i was like what we just got 6 new not that i complain to myself
To the people thinking it's a map tab. They simply can't make a map tab as maps can be modified.

They could make a fragment tab. That's cool.
Last edited by ffoD on Nov 7, 2017, 12:45:43 PM
Shut up and take my money!

hype!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info