Five Facts about our Upcoming Release

Am i the only one who read :" FIVE ACTS in Upcoming release" ???

so the fact are cool , but not as 5 more act ;_;
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
ThilleFisch wrote:
Map stash tab PLEASE!

A map stash tab would be nice. Every league I have 15 tabs for maps, one tab for each tier, with the guardian maps/fragments on the t15 tab.

The only problem is that maps can be corrupted, mirrored, magic, rare, with quality, and different mod values (same name uniques have different values). I'd love to see a map tab too, but that's quite an undertaking of new UI elements to make it work. For example, a cursor hover-over pop up of a map list for all of the same map name you stored there, since same name maps with different mods can't really stack on their own.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 7, 2017, 9:53:11 AM
"
Green and black are the colours of a new league

C-BAR!
You had me at green & black.
Nice, can't wait!
GGG, pls every time you say about new release, do it following way.

BALANCE FIXES:

New features:

POE players are not retards. The want first balance to be worked on, because that means playability, then new logical game features, then art.

1) Balance fixes
2) New gameplay features
3) New art

Otherwise the game will die, because POE has lots of characteristic that prevents this game to be more mainstream. It is by desing for intelligent, demanding players.
holy shit did anyone notice the picture on the main page. shows the door in the eternal templar lab. the one that is all chained up. and now its fucking OPEN!! i knew we would be going in that door at some point. why else would it be all locked up hahah!. anyone else notice this?

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
ThilleFisch wrote:
Map stash tab PLEASE!

A map stash tab would be nice. Every league I have 15 tabs for maps, one tab for each tier, with the guardian maps/fragments on the t15 tab.

The only problem is that maps can be corrupted, mirrored, magic, rare, with quality, and different mod values (same name uniques have different values). I'd love to see a map tab too, but that's quite an undertaking of new UI elements to make it work. For example, a cursor hover-over pop up of a map list for all of the same map name you stored there, since same name maps with different mods can't really stack on their own.

True!
It might just work for white maps without quality. Then it would be a bit helpful, but you would still have to check other tabs too, which would be annoying... so meh!

What would work however... a stash tab for map fragements! Atziri, uber Atziri, shaper, pale council. But this would probably only benefit a small number of players.

So let's just sit back and wait ;)
no not a map tab that wouldnt even make sense.. like whats it gonna do when you got 100 of a certain map with different rolls. cant really stack them. and stacking white maps seems pointless. your map tab was made along time ago when they released quad tabs haha. this new tab is gonna be based off the league mechanic. just like essence was big enough to need its own tab.

Let new stash page be MAP stash!!!)))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info