Try out our new Trade Site!

"
IronMask75 wrote:
"
useless crap. how about fix the shit that made poe.trade necessary instead of making another poe.trade

This.

The only useful features here are that you can see the status of afk/dnd people and blacklist others. Otherwise the UI is a literal step backwards from poe.trade

Fully agreed!
IGN: InquisitorTriD
I play SSF and this won't change the way I play the game, still if it's going to make someone happy.. I'm happy too. I'm also happy to hear that GGG's idea of trade is not changed (allowed and encouraged but it has to take some effort)... this is good for the long term life of the game.
search results look really bad on screens with high resolutions. the site scales the item width and makes things hard to read
While having an alternative to poe.trade is not a bad thing at all and the UI is looking kinda smooth, i am wondering how does this prevent situations where you are trying to buy a specific item and >95% of the sellers are simply not responding?

Duplicating the functionality of poe.trade is not a step into the right direction. I don't see any major improvement in the trading process.
It's nice to have an alternative to poe.trade, thank you for the effort! However, a couple of questions:

1) I haven't found any way to automatically filter out players with AFK status. They are appropriately labeled in the search results, but I personally would prefer not seeing them at all. Would it be too much trouble to add this option?

2) Are you planning to add advanced affix display functionality similar to what poe.trade has? It is very convenient to take one look at an item and immediately see the breakdown of all affixes with tiers etc. without having to consult the PoE Wiki.

But in any event, this is already a step forward. At worst, it will create competition and encourage the people who run poe.trade to improve their website. At best, it has the potential to replace poe.trade altogether. Keep up the good work, GGG!
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
I mean it's great that you're adding your own indexer but man i wish you would have copied the layout from poe.trade...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
The good:

It looks better and is less laggy than poetrade. The whole layout is just more professional and smooth. It´s also a non third party website, which helps to fight hackers and bots that steal our data.

The bad:

It´s just poetrade 2.0 and has pay to win premium stash tabs in it. When I first heard about the site, I thought that I could buy and sell things from within that website. Sadly, that is not the case. The website is not a trade website, just like POEtrade is, but rather an index website of other peoples stash tabs.

If I want to buy or sell, then I still need to go through the long process of individually filling in every single field with numbers and stuff. Afterwards, I have to ask every single person in the list, by copy&past mechanisms. This is not what we wanted, we wanted to have either an AH, or a vendor system, where we can place our items and others buy them.

I want to see what others have to offer, without fiddling around with numbers. Look at WOW and former D3, they made it right. You search for an item and then a list appear from the cheapest to the most expensive. This is lovely.

Also, this whole situation of having to contact others manually, then wait for their response, maybe even barter with them for hours because they change their mind is not what we asked for.
Make trading accessible please, remove the nuisance of having to whisper every single person, while having to deal with tryhards and toxicity.

If I see an item, I want to buy it with a click, not with hours of chatter.
Last edited by Ygidua on Nov 3, 2017, 3:33:15 AM
I like that it's possible to search for stats even on my mobile phone. In poe.trade I would always have to scroll through that long list of possible stats.

One feature that I would like to see (poe.trade has it) is that the search is automatically run when you hit "enter" in any text box.
E.g. I am in the "Gem Level" text box, type in "21" and then hit enter -> the search should be started without needing to click the search button.
Haven't tested on my computer yet, but on my phone it didn't work.

I'm sure this was already suggested in the first 26 pages of this discussion, but just in case it hasn't...
This is completely irrelevant website as it doesn't show items that are being sold from users of Acquisition. It only takes premium stash tabs. So in other words, if you want all items and currency listed, use old poe.trade and forget about GGG's irrelevant trade website.
"
IronMask75 wrote:
"
useless crap. how about fix the shit that made poe.trade necessary instead of making another poe.trade

This.

The only useful features here are that you can see the status of afk/dnd people and blacklist others. Otherwise the UI is a literal step backwards from poe.trade

I also agreed. Though the AFK & DND status was a welcome addition, it still did not solve the most common issue of sellers not responding to buyers because they are busy inside the maps, labs, & don't want to waste their portals to trade. So, the buyers will still have to spam PM & hope someone will respond.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info