Try out our new Trade Site!

Does this work with Xbox??
So while I get how people are feeling that it's a ripoff of poe.trade, consider the following;
For one, I don't know whether poe.trade is involved in any way, hopefully there's an understanding of sorts for the straight use of non-attributed ideas and layout.

The multi-language support IS a big deal, not everyone plays PoE in english, nor knows it.
And from experience, language support is a lot of time.

Hosting costs for poe.trade is likely a bit high, I know as a small dev with a non-profit site would love to reduce load from users due to being, for many, the only option.

HOWEVER, if GGG, without talking with, or noting anything about the pretty clear usage of things from poe.trade, that'd be a real shitty thing. Sure GGG made the API, but do you own a house because you offered the tools for free?

And yeah, ingame browsers are common among most games, just add this as a window ingame with a matching UI that's more compact, and I'd be good with it as a 'vanilla trade' list.
Thx GGG Now We Need That in Xbox
I mean I guess everything is all there, it's just kinda cringey to look at.
Bachelor, UNC fan, terrible guitar player, doggy daddy.
am I being blind or is it not possible to search items BASE like "opal ring" in there?
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Looks amazing. Thants, GGG :D
"
Cudez wrote:
am I being blind or is it not possible to search items BASE like "opal ring" in there?

Just use the search form and type it, it's not in any dropdown filters.
Holy shit, it's happening!!!
~ Seph
Wait... it isn't April 1st?!?
sounds promising, I'll have to check it out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info