Xbox One 3.0.3 4k Update

"
JamP wrote:
Tks guys... But.. No guild, no filters in trade market.. :(
exactly :(
i have a 4k TV, how do I turn on 4k path option? Or is it automatically turned on if the TV supports it? I thought the menues looked a little smoother and clearer, but the actual game itself seemed unchanged. Can you provide greater detail to what would be affected?
Last edited by TrooperChunks on Nov 2, 2017, 10:16:28 PM
Great you patched it and now I can't even play on Xbox One. It keeps giving me you must restart you must restart. And I restart it and it keeps giving me the same thing. Typical of an update.
I had the prompt to restart too of course (that's normal), but it froze at 18% for about 10 minutes even though I was downloading at 33 Mbps before and my wired connections for all other devices were fine too.

So I restarted again since pause and cancel download options also didn't work. When I tried to launch again path was no longer installed and it can't even start installing now :( - it just says "working" when I click install and it doesn't show up in my queue or anything.
"
Spry81 wrote:
Great you patched it and now I can't even play on Xbox One. It keeps giving me you must restart you must restart. And I restart it and it keeps giving me the same thing. Typical of an update.

Please go to your "My games & Apps" section in your X-box dashboard. The update should be detected there and begin downloading. You may need to reboot your console if it doesn't find the update after a moment in that section.
"
TrooperChunks wrote:
i have a 4k TV, how do I turn on 4k path option? Or is it automatically turned on if the TV supports it? I thought the menues looked a little smoother and clearer, but the actual game itself seemed unchanged. Can you provide greater detail to what would be affected?

The 4K capabilities are for the new Xbox One X console which is being released soon. Regular consoles and Xbox One S consoles aren't affected by this.
"
Cycloptomese wrote:
The following is a stupid complaint about a minor inconvenience.

Hey, why do you guys gotta patch on the weeknights? Weeknight time is precious and fleeting. I only have like a few hours to play tops. It would be better to do this on the weekend when I have a lot more time overall during the day.

BTW, I'm really enjoying the game. Keep up the great work! I might consider getting an Xbox one X... But then I'd need to get a new TV... Crap. I'm not sure if I want to open that can of worms right now.

Either way, thanks for supporting the Xbox folks!

The developer is based in another time zone to you and do not have the time and resources to do it at a time to just suit America. There are more countries out there you know.
"
JamP wrote:
Tks guys... But.. No guild, no filters in trade market.. :(

And weapon swap? Hello?
"
Cycloptomese wrote:
The following is a stupid complaint about a minor inconvenience.

Hey, why do you guys gotta patch on the weeknights? Weeknight time is precious and fleeting. I only have like a few hours to play tops. It would be better to do this on the weekend when I have a lot more time overall during the day.

BTW, I'm really enjoying the game. Keep up the great work! I might consider getting an Xbox one X... But then I'd need to get a new TV... Crap. I'm not sure if I want to open that can of worms right now.

Either way, thanks for supporting the Xbox folks!

Instead of putting some sarcastic remark here I will actually help.

On your xboxone go to settings>system> across to updates and hit a to open
Then select games and apps and check the box keep my games and apps up to date
This will auto update your games and apps as the updates become available

Also
Go to System> power and startup>Power mode and startup and press a to select
Then chose power mode as instant on and leave your xboxone plugged in to the power supply and your console will keep updated for you while your busy so you won't have to get updates when you wish to play.

Hope this helps.

Kindest regards
Last edited by Number1r1 on Nov 3, 2017, 10:09:36 AM
That feature does not work for what he asking about, if you are online when the update is available you will be forced to do it then and there before you can play the game again which happens to be during his evening time. That feature you described is solely for when you happen to be playing another game at the time that allows background updates of other games and when the console is in instant on mode and you are not using the Xbox.

Talk about passive aggressive.
Last edited by BLACKPANTHERVII on Nov 3, 2017, 7:59:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info