Xbox One 3.0.3 4k Update

Xbox One 3.0.3 4k Update
  • Added 4K support for the release of the Xbox One X.
  • Fixed a bug where increased flask recovery rate affected utility flasks, making them have shorter durations for no benefit.
  • Fixed a bug where the Shock applied by Vessel of Vinktar was not prevented correctly in some cases.
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2019, 3:56:37 PM
"
Spry81 wrote:
Great you patched it and now I can't even play on Xbox One. It keeps giving me you must restart you must restart. And I restart it and it keeps giving me the same thing. Typical of an update.

Please go to your "My games & Apps" section in your X-box dashboard. The update should be detected there and begin downloading. You may need to reboot your console if it doesn't find the update after a moment in that section.
"
TrooperChunks wrote:
i have a 4k TV, how do I turn on 4k path option? Or is it automatically turned on if the TV supports it? I thought the menues looked a little smoother and clearer, but the actual game itself seemed unchanged. Can you provide greater detail to what would be affected?

The 4K capabilities are for the new Xbox One X console which is being released soon. Regular consoles and Xbox One S consoles aren't affected by this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info