Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

It would've been nice to know you there was a fixed amount of players allowed for the event...
WTF dude i REALLY wanted to race, how they hell are they closed already? I'm a new player to this league, like many others and some more info beforehand on the race having limited spots and apparently being closed so quickly would have been FREAKING NICE TO KNOW BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-> Twitch.tv/furaijin <- If ur new to the game and got questions, this is the place to be! <3
"
WTF dude i REALLY wanted to race, how they hell are they closed already? I'm a new player to this league, like many others and some more info beforehand on the race having limited spots and apparently being closed so quickly would have been FREAKING NICE TO KNOW BEFORE!!!!!!

"
The league will generally be open for character creation 30 minutes before the start of the competition. To enter, just make a new character in the league described in its appropriate thread. New characters must be created in the correct league to be eligible for prizes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44360
Last edited by Nogonoma on Nov 6, 2017, 10:41:51 AM
"
Nogonoma wrote:
"
WTF dude i REALLY wanted to race, how they hell are they closed already? I'm a new player to this league, like many others and some more info beforehand on the race having limited spots and apparently being closed so quickly would have been FREAKING NICE TO KNOW BEFORE!!!!!!

"
The league will generally be open for character creation 30 minutes before the start of the competition. To enter, just make a new character in the league described in its appropriate thread. New characters must be created in the correct league to be eligible for prizes.

also events tab has more info, this one beeing from non-hc
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/202692
Last edited by krillerill on Nov 6, 2017, 11:28:31 AM
Last edited by totski21 on Nov 6, 2017, 2:16:52 PM
I'm a newer player and so I was really excited when I read this earlier today.
So, with great anticipation I read the notice, then I checked the linked post for how to enter.

Awesome... So I went away and planned what character to make, what would be a good starter and also fun to play. Having done all that and got increasingly more excited about some competition, prizes, and something new to do I came back...

Got all my ducks in a row, so thought I'll have some of this...

With baited breath I clicked on "join". Selected my class, typed in my name, "Entry to the League has closed"...

HUH? What? Must be a problem with my character name, I thought to myself. Tweaked the name...

"Entry to the League has closed"...

AWESOME JOB.. We put up with having to log in 3-4x each night just to get in the servers, we play waiting for something exciting to come along. It comes, and it's limited numbers to the guys who know about this and simply spam placeholder characters??? Not to mention that there's ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION in the initial post about restricted numbers or places???

Brilliant way to encourage people GGG. I've not come across something quite so daft in all my years gaming online. I feel extremely let down, disappointed, and more than a little annoyed!
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
I'm a newer player and so I was really excited when I read this earlier today.
So, with great anticipation I read the notice, then I checked the linked post for how to enter.

Awesome... So I went away and planned what character to make, what would be a good starter and also fun to play. Having done all that and got increasingly more excited about some competition, prizes, and something new to do I came back...

Got all my ducks in a row, so thought I'll have some of this...

With baited breath I clicked on "join". Selected my class, typed in my name, "Entry to the League has closed"...

HUH? What? Must be a problem with my character name, I thought to myself. Tweaked the name...

"Entry to the League has closed"...

AWESOME JOB.. We put up with having to log in 3-4x each night just to get in the servers, we play waiting for something exciting to come along. It comes, and it's limited numbers to the guys who know about this and simply spam placeholder characters??? Not to mention that there's ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION in the initial post about restricted numbers or places???

Brilliant way to encourage people GGG. I've not come across something quite so daft in all my years gaming online. I feel extremely let down, disappointed, and more than a little annoyed!

"

Really no one able to read and understand? But to ragepost all the time?
Last edited by Nogonoma on Nov 6, 2017, 2:05:26 PM
i have a question if i create a SSF character in turmoil after the event it became SSF standard right?
Last edited by ImHopE on Nov 6, 2017, 2:30:44 PM
Did they just change the time for the start of the event?

09:00pm EU?
"

Really no one able to read and understand? But to ragepost all the time?

If entry isn't open until 30 mins before the race starts, then why have the option to create a character 4 days in advance? The message should be, "entry hasn't begun yet," not "entry has already closed."
It's misleading.

So, if I understand this correctly, I'm supposed create a lvl 1 Harbinger character and wait until just before the race starts to convert it to Turmoil?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info