I gotta get a new computer chair or I will go insane

The clapping doesn't seem to work on mine. :( I have had success before with other cats but this one is not all that fussed about loud noises. Unless it is someone talking loudly, yelling. That she just gets angry at the person for.

If I have a problem I might try that stick tape idea. Sounds like it might work. Although it also sounds like I might put my arm in it and get angry. LOL
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Yes but dogs are even more destructive in their own way.

You can teach a dog to not do that. Dogs are cool that way :)

"Some people enjoy owning a pet. They get a bird, a fish, a dog. Other people prefer to be owned. They get a cat."
Depends on the dog. Some of them are stubborn bone heads.
Censored.
I caught Marlin eating natural soap made from olive oil the other day. Wife developed a skin irritation to scent in soap so switched a few months ago.
Censored.
As for chair, my girlfriend solved the problem for me and got me a “noble chair” for my b-day I was like wtf? U got mad! But it was her money spent;) I do like t chair a lot, don’t take me wrong, is just some cheap chair would do t same job;)
As for cats, my cat I had way back, did scratch only t sofa so I was okay with it but what she liked most? she’s been eating my ganja palnts I had by window lol once I got home from work and she was so stoned se could barely walk lol since than she didn’t touch them :D
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Oh wow! I guess she is not a stoner at heart.

edited to add: just checked out noble chairs. Only available from Newegg in US, I guess. They are kinda pricey, agreed. What I don't like about them (especially for price) is there is no padding on arms. That won't fly with wife. She got a callus on elbow and made her own padding and now wants a chair with padding on arms. I don't disagree.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Oct 28, 2017, 4:40:57 PM
I have no idea where my girlfriend got that chair from, we live in Scotland so must been somewhere near;) I can’t say anything bad about that chair;) i can play long session without any problems;) all can b adjusted to whatever suit u;) just saying;)
As for my cat she did eat a lot of my plants but after that one day she didn’t touch it, definitely not my case LOL
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
We have 3 cats that are the latest in a long string of them over the years. We have never had a scratching problem, but our carts are indoor/outdoor so they have trees in the yard to sharpen their claws on.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info