Updates to the Content Schedule

the self-entitlement and delusion in this thread is strong. love how the people with the most bitching to do always seem to have the most recent support packs in their "HUR DUR I QUIT QQ" threads.
Keep up the good work
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Polish > Speed.

Always.

:)
Wash your hands, Exile!
I'm sure you'll do an amazing job. Looking forward to the next update!
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
Very good job pro noobish from GGG!!!
This year we will only have two leagues,haha.

The worst Legacy league lasted for six months,and now this shit Harbinger league will last for four months!!!

Haha,Ten months this year for only two new leagues?!

If you have not noticed, every year you are getting worse and worse.

In the past few years, we've always got a new league every three months,and what you doing now???

It's no wonder that a large number of older and more experienced players are leaving this game,why?

The only reason you are, who have become incredibly incompetent over the past year, because of these procedures, a large number of players do not play any more this game.

Every month you have less and less players.Just keep on going, and no one will ever play this game very quickly

Two days ago you celebrated four years of successful work!!!
And how you've rewarded us players for your anniversary? Every serious company would gift something to the players on that day,e.g some mtx,but no, you have become selfish, and this is seen in this Harbinger league,for all 40 challenges,you gave us the worst rewards,mtx ever!!!
You do not have respect for us, it is noticed that you do not appreciate at all and do not regard us as players
Very good job from GGG
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Oct 25, 2017, 8:14:06 AM
2017 gaym with a 1998 market/trading system
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
This also means that Harbinger's end date is now scheduled for December 4th (PST).

Thank you! Even if it's due to a delay in releasing new content, I'm always happy to have more time in challenge leagues. :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Worth the wait for the extra polish. :)

Only thing being polished is the nerf hammer. I can't wait to see how many builds turn to shit this round.
"
Smear wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Worth the wait for the extra polish. :)

Only thing being polished is the nerf hammer. I can't wait to see how many builds turn to shit this round.

'Tis the cycle of Wraeclast. If you don't enjoy it you're probably playing the wrong game. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
It's true that Legacy and Harbinger lasted about 9 months, that's a lot compared to what we were used to... but it's also true that, assuming the december expansion will be as big as old ones (not counting FoO), the amount of new content released this year is unmatched in PoE hystory.

They have focused on expaning the base game rather than refreshing it more often with temporary leagues.

That said.. delays always suck, even if they are as short as a week. I just hope they will soon start to release some info on what they are working on as I'm very curious, can't wait.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info