Updates to the Content Schedule

Just don't release it ffs
When was the last time you release something in time? I'm sure many people like me have taken a week off from work on December 1-8 and now what? It's ruined. Thanks.
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
"
MisterER wrote:
Oh wait i forgot, you only play for fun until lvl 70 and only spend your life in forums.

But why are you talking about the game if you don't play it enough to be credible ?

I have multiple characters at level 90 or higher. Troll better.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i love how everyone is always like oh wow another week. more delays? good job screwing up. these people are ignorant fucks. still waiting for anyone of them to tell me what game is honestly up to snuff with POE. id love to hear about it. just tell me one game that has zero maintenance time. never just shuts the servers down for 6-8 hours to fix stuff. why? because GGG doesn't have to. there not like those other shitty company's that need to do maintainance ever week just to be able to run there game. oh what another free expansion?? oh no dont give us that. oh what your pushing back the free expansion?? oh my god this company sucks... like cmon guys use your fucking heads... name any game on earth that has released as many expansions as GGG has. and for FREE! you guys are ignorant and make yourselves sound completely foolish. go play fuckin pokemon go.

thank you again GGG you guys are absolutly outstanding. no company can even touch your greatness.

I hope I don't miss it!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info