Updates to the Content Schedule

Extending the 2nd most boring league you've ever run? Can't say I'm surprised.
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Worth the wait for the extra polish. :)
My problem is that, they've always taken time for the extra Polish but never seem to actually did it

What do the Poles have to do with this?
Last edited by Sijmister on Oct 24, 2017, 11:57:17 PM
im gay
Better to make the 3.1 league good instead of rushing it out the door.

The offset, an even longer harbinger league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
nice :D
leagues should be 3 months long

ive snoozed through october and now november, a 10 day race does me no good regardless of what it is
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
harbinger league extended .... it becomes grotesque...and not to mention the coming nerfs.

enough is enough,leaving that game......

was 4 years of my life but the last 6 month were real pain , from +-5 hours playing/day to 30 min/day (when i had motivation)...my guild was about 10 actives players ( 20 members league/standard in total) online everyday day , to only 2 or 3 guys playin' few hours , and not everydays...!!!

tired to read dev sayin' " hooo,we are realy glad with that hide-out playin' style , stats seems great to us" , not even something like "yeah,guys,we've been too far in nerfing the game and,yes,we were too optimistic about last content..."

there are a lot of good games running now ,like divinity 2 , darkest dongeon , wolcen is still in dev but seems to become great , gonna give a real chance to grim dawn....and forget that D3 clone that POE is slowly but surely becoming.

adios amigos !!!!!!

learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Thanks for the update :-)
Ok. But when will you tease the new content and league?
Balance is an illusion, exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info