[3.2] 9k-11k ES, 60-100k Armor, CI Aegis Guardian (Shaper, HoGM, Rippy Map Mods)

"
enril29a wrote:
Hey, I was just comparing the skill tree that you have for the CI 2-curse and the POB link for the same build. They are slightly different. Accidental?

Yup. I did a goof. The PoB is correct. They should be the same now.
(⌐■_■)
Hello guys, it's possible to make this build with other skill from Scorching Ray? I want to play, but i don't like SR :<
"
Polopiryn wrote:
Hello guys, it's possible to make this build with other skill from Scorching Ray? I want to play, but i don't like SR :<

Its possible, but you'd be losing out on the extreme tankiness of this build. SR can work on just 3 damage nodes. Most other skills are gonna need quite a bit more then that.

If you don't mind being less tanky. Just throw me a skill and I'll see if I can come up with an alternative skill tree for you to use.

(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Polopiryn wrote:

Its possible, but you'd be losing out on the extreme tankiness of this build. SR can work on just 3 damage nodes. Most other skills are gonna need quite a bit more then that.

If you don't mind being less tanky. Just throw me a skill and I'll see if I can come up with an alternative skill tree for you to use.

I think about RF, but it's not easy to play without rise of the phoenix and Purity lvl 23. But if it possible i can play pure RF.

If not, can be melee dmg build like wild strike, earhquake, ice crash, frost blades, blade flurry. Choose 2 first one. Wild Strike, a nd EQ it's my favourite :)

//I check PoB and it's possible to make this Pure RF build. I gonna try :D
Last edited by Polopiryn on Apr 2, 2018, 6:23:59 AM
Hello, I was able to create such a version under RF. What I have changed, we will use Doryani(250k) for mapping, for the boss gut ripper(200K). I changed armor from Incadenscant Heart to Geofri, thanks to which we gain 1 passive point and +2 maximum energy shield for 5 str, this gives good synergy with shaper touch.
With resigned from Iron Reflex, unfortunately those 13-15 passive point cost too much.
I give it to us 13 thousand armor without any bucks. With potion it is 45 thousand.
When it comes to RF survival, we will be able to maintain ourselves without a ruby flask but we do not regenerate, we do it from Aegis.

I am waiting for opinions, it is possible that something better / different could be done.

https://pastebin.com/LasQhhfG

Oh and we need energy from within, but on his league it's no to expensive :)

//
I see my fault, it's in CI. I don't take it.

Last edited by Polopiryn on Apr 2, 2018, 8:24:23 AM
"
Polopiryn wrote:

I am waiting for opinions, it is possible that something better / different could be done.

It's not a bad start. I'll do some testing to see if I can improve it a bit. The only thing I can see at first glance is that we can't use geofri's because of the high chaos damage in a lot of maps and beasts. We'd just be too squishy. The lack of free jewels is also gonna make it hard to cap-resistances if we use them all for energy within.
(⌐■_■)
"
Polopiryn wrote:
Hello, I was able to create such a version under RF. What I have changed, we will use Doryani(250k) for mapping, for the boss gut ripper(200K). I changed armor from Incadenscant Heart to Geofri, thanks to which we gain 1 passive point and +2 maximum energy shield for 5 str, this gives good synergy with shaper touch.
With resigned from Iron Reflex, unfortunately those 13-15 passive point cost too much.
I give it to us 13 thousand armor without any bucks. With potion it is 45 thousand.
When it comes to RF survival, we will be able to maintain ourselves without a ruby flask but we do not regenerate, we do it from Aegis.

Oh and we need energy from within, but on his league it's no to expensive :)

//
I see my fault, it's in CI. I don't take it.

There were some players tweaked the tree as well as the gears to sustain rf before in this thread, you can kindly look through every page every post if you want to know more.

Also this shaper belt may be helpful if u plan to go rf (es recovery rate).
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Polopiryn wrote:

It's not a bad start. I'll do some testing to see if I can improve it a bit. The only thing I can see at first glance is that we can't use geofri's because of the high chaos damage in a lot of maps and beasts. We'd just be too squishy. The lack of free jewels is also gonna make it hard to cap-resistances if we use them all for energy within.

About chaos resistance i wrote later. I don't take CI. We lost some dmg but it's not bad on start. So chaos resistance isn't problem :)
Of course for late gem i think about LL, but on this time i want to test this.

I waiting for your test, i start yeasterday with this on league so i haven't currency to any better test :D. But i love to make troll/expensive/strange build when i haven't currency for it.

"
There were some players tweaked the tree as well as the gears to sustain rf before in this thread, you can kindly look through every page every post if you want to know more.

Also this shaper belt may be helpful if u plan to go rf (es recovery rate).

For survive we can use shavronne relevation. We lost 1 ring but it give 3% to regen.
But es regen isn't a big problem if we can regenerate from Aegis. That would be a problem if we had no way to regenerate
I play Trickster RF so i know what it survive! When you haven't 3% from ring and next 60% from Trickster ascendancy :D
Last edited by Polopiryn on Apr 3, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
https://pastebin.com/yuky8Lh9

I used a few complicated things in here, but it turned out alright.

RF does about 422k with EE and Dyadus (Chilled)

This version has 50k armor. +Positive Regen with RF and Aegis Aurora. No Flasks. 9.2k ES.

The chilled effect to get your RF damage has come from an aquamarine flask or a CWDT set-up with Arctic Breath.You won't have your flask up all the time. So, the damage with just RF will usually be around 163k with 0 flasks.

(⌐■_■)
Ironically, if you used Scorching Ray with my RF set-up. You'd get a total of 1.44 million dps according to the PoB. But again, its hard to keep dyadus's chill effect up all the time.

It won't be 1.44 million dps all the time. Still something to theorycraft around if I have the time.
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info