A Four-year Release Retrospective

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Chris wore his iconic hawaiian shirt

LOL!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I just want to take the opportunity to thank you all for this marvelous game. I'm a gal with a 10 minute attention span for games -- I usually spend more time downloading and installing them than I spend playing them.

Path of Exile is different. I've been hooked as a player since beta. I've had a couple of vacations from the game which lasted a month or two, but I've spent the past four years of my life playing this game consistently. And I look forward to the next four... or eight... or ten...
Last edited by SteveSkolo on Dec 6, 2020, 5:52:23 PM
I remember the first steps in the closed beta and the fully release. All the time from there up to right now was amazing!

Wish you guys all the best for the next 4 years!

Thank you GGG fot the great time.
Last edited by Antikerhacks on Oct 24, 2017, 9:08:46 AM
Good job!
The Holy Bible

@ Bex,

can you make a soundfile of you reading all that outloud?

:))
Just open a blog, jesus christ.
2017 gaym with a 1998 market system...
I almost cried while reading this :D

"
In addition to being our largest expansion at that time, The Awakening also marked a monumental change in the game when we introduced Lockstep mode, eliminating the biggest blight on Path of Exile, desync. You can somewhat split Path of Exile's history into eras of before and after lockstep. It was a game-changing move, literally.

^ this was the moment where I came back to play the game, I was quite impressed because the desync was GONE
DEATH & THRASH
I'm so glad to be apart of such a great game, looking forward to seeing what comes next.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info