[3.3] League starter, pure physical Slayer Cyclone (Do Shaper with Kondo/ ISC UberElder down)

Lvl 71. 4800 life. 75% all res. Finished merciless lab. Done all eternal trials. Going well as predicted. I stick to belt of the deciever. The abyssal belts are highly overrated for this build.

Going well so far, managed to kill Shaper for the 2nd time.

First time was with my Tabula, but died about 4 times.. this time I died 1 time but only because im trash, could easily have been a deathless shaper.

I did similar build

7k hp , 135k dps unbuffed.
Last edited by Lentus7 on Dec 16, 2017, 7:06:56 AM
Quick question, do you guys run Grace at all or do you use mostly Haste? I've been running Grace just for the defense of it also replaced Vulnerability with Enfeeble in my Blasphemy setup. Only because I have a rather small life pool at the moment of 5437hp.

Strangely enough the 3rd day of the league I found a Kaom's heart and sold it, bought a belly. Managed to 6L it, sold that one and did the same with 2 other Belly's in the end made a shit ton of currency. Bought a Starforge and a Daresso's Salute. Didn't really focus on other gear until now. Once I do that my health will go up and I'm sure I can switch back to Haste/Vulnerability.

I'm currently speced into Vaal Pack as well,

Thoughts?

Also, Daresso's Salute, Viable for this build? I assume so.

Thanks in advance,

PS: All content done up to T15 maps, Shaper Guardians down + Shaper himself. All 12 Elder guardians down + T15 Elder. The Shaper/T15 Elder I had a few deaths on. In fact, I was down to the last portal on the T15 Elder.. hes a bitch. So, needless to say my gear isn't 100% optimized yet and I'm sure a lot of the deaths could have been avoided with more health. Atziri killed obviously, haven't done Uber Atziri yet.

Last edited by eXidus on Dec 16, 2017, 9:06:46 AM
so what is the new tree for for 95, when we reach 90 we fill the rest of the pois with %life?
"
eXidus wrote:
Quick question, do you guys run Grace at all or do you use mostly Haste? I've been running Grace just for the defense of it also replaced Vulnerability with Enfeeble in my Blasphemy setup. Only because I have a rather small life pool at the moment of 5437hp.

I've played around with both, but I mostly leave Grace on. I'll swap over to Haste occasionally if I need to run easier content for whatever reason. I've been using strictly Vulnerability on blasphemy though. ( For context, I'm level 92 w/ 6737 life, 23% phys reduction, and 32% evade with Grace)

"
eXidus wrote:
I'm currently speced into Vaal Pack as well,

Thoughts?

I spec'd into Vaal Pact quite late (probably around 88?) and I'm wishing I had sooner. No regrets at all. Survivability is immense. I've been running a fair bit of uber lab, and I don't miss the regen at all, and the leech running out more quickly has barely even been noticeable.

---

In general I've been doing the atlas mostly on my own drops, so I haven't made it to the shaper yet due to not dropping many maps above t13. I have done a few though and the Hydra (only shaper guardian I've found a map for yet) was down deathless on the first attempt with some reasonably nasty mods. This build handles nearly everything I throw at it very very well. I'm super happy with it. Looking forward to finally getting t16s to drop so I can farm a Starforge.
i use haste as my general aura that i use almost all the time.
grace for hard maps or corrupted crazy 8 mod maps that cannot be altered.
purity of ice for shaper and maybe hydra.

if you have a red socket you can use purity of fire vs phoenix.
Unlocking the Atlas selffound really is a pain and I haven't yet been able to unlock anything above t8 (close to lvl 89 now...). Still the build s working really great and I would like to ask for any advices which part of my gear to upgrade next:
IGN (Standard): UberFukker
IGN (Essence): Talamoanator

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
Sorry guys, been busying at work while trying to squeeze out some time for POE.
Will probably update the guide next weekend.
Although most of the updated information was already scattered through-out the comments, and the build have only minor differences compare to 3.0 version.

"
Panthe0n wrote:
Unlocking the Atlas selffound really is a pain and I haven't yet been able to unlock anything above t8 (close to lvl 89 now...). Still the build s working really great and I would like to ask for any advices which part of my gear to upgrade next:

Your gears looks very solid to me, although you can probably get better amulet easily with higher life. And you want normal jewels instead of abyssal jewel on your passive sockets to boost dmg, since 2H weapons scale increase% much better than added dmg (But added life is great).

Tombfist is a good alternative for Belt of Deceiver in endgame, although you still need better abyssal jewel inside it to make the Tomfist + Stygian Vise combination better than Belt of Deceiver + Rare Glove.

For abyssal jewels, always target high tier life mod first(can reach as high as 50), they scale very well with so much life % we have (especially if you are wearing Belly). Next I would probably go for blinding chance%. My character in Taiwan server currently have 9% blind from abyssal jewels (basically a free Blind Support), and every bosses I fought are almost permanent blinded throughout the fight since cyclone hit so frequently.
Last edited by Drosophila on Dec 18, 2017, 5:10:58 AM
How do you feel about Taste of Hate in this build? Worth it or no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info